Chapter 9

(Y/N POV)

I was just sitting i the bed holding the mask tight to my chest waiting for dream to come back when i herd the door shut. I quickly rand to the stairs only to see a verry bloddy and injured Dream, I ran dow almost tripping "DREAM!!!" I shouted "Be carefull you almost fell" he Said, Is he serius, hes thinking about me!? what the hell!? "Stop worrying about me for a moment, i meen look at you!! And what happend to Schlatt" "This? This is just a scratch" he said as he held the side of his stomach where there was the most blood, i saw it and started rapidly walking towoards him. I ripped away his arm and pulled up his hoddie only to see an arrow sticking out the side of him "Se, just a scratch" he said before colapsing on to the floor.

"NO,NO,NO PLEAS DONT DIE ON ME" i said as i thumped to the floor pulling dream on to my lap, "Pleas i cant lose you..." i said as tears where streaming down my cheasks "You wont los me -hnng- go get... George, he has big white glasses and a blu shirt -hnga- he also constantly looks like an idiot, hard to miss" he said with a low voice and you could practicly hear the pain in his voice, then he passed out.

I draged the big man up the stairs and on to the bed, i was taking of his hoddie when he woke up. "What are you doing?" He said "I taught i told you to get Geo- GAAHHNG" he shouted in pain as i axidantaly pulled at the arrow when i took of his shirt "IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEEN TO BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS FIRST OR YOU WILL BLEAD TO DEATH AND I CANT AFORD TO LOSE YOU" I shouted panicly. He then pulled my face closer to his and kissed me to calme me down "Do what you have to" he said while smiling at me, I smiled back still crying but he really calmd me down "I'm gonna have to pull out the arrow" I said after i calmed down "Ok" He awnserd "It's gonna hurt a lot so hold on to me tight ok" I said as i sloly grabed the arrow with my hand while he put his arms around my neck... And then i pulled as hard as i could "AAAAAAHRG!!!!"

A/N

WHY DO I DO THIS TOMYSELF, NOW IM CRYING XD