Chapter 37

(Dream POV)

we where sitting in the bath, it was nice and warm even tho the hot water stings like hell "i havn't had a bath since the day before i got sick, i was afraid i was gonna foget what it felt like" she said with a small giggel "your musty girl" i said with a 'bro' tone "hey!? your not that fresh eather" she said looking up at me with a grumpy tone "yeah well i took a bath two days ago so i'm fresher than you" i said with a smirk "yeah yeah" she said "oh well, let's get this over with" she then cotinued as she spun around to face me, i sigd and lifted up my boddy so that she could see the wound proparly "it husrts so fucking mutch" i said.

one painfull bath later, i was fresh and so was Y/N... well i was fresh axept for the fact that i was bleeding "i'm sorry" she said avoiding eye contact while presing a towel on to my wound to stop the bleeding "hey it's fine -hng- it's not really your fualt" i said "i know but i just slipped and axedentally pearced you with my nail and you basicly screamed... it looked like it hurt... i felt guilty" she said still avoiding eye contact "yeah you really need to cut your nails" i said with a small giggle as i tilted her head up and gave her a kiss "yeah, sorry agian" she said smiling back at me "oh yeah, phil if going away for a bit, like three days or some thing so he asked if we could watch fundy, and also tommy, but we only have to watch Tommy for a day" she said "yeah sure, Fundy. Wait Tommy!?"

A/N Note

it's been to long -sniff- to long. anyways, i finally got a chapter out for this, i have some plans for the next chapter aswell and will probably wright it now or tomorrow(if i do the reason is probably that i'm reading yaoi ore some shit so yeah😏) so yeah, look fordward to that, anyways have a pog day/night