Chapter 4

(Dream POV)

O MY FUCKING GOD SHE KISSED ME!! SHE FUCKING KISSED ME!! it was good that she couldn's see how red my face was. I went and put Tommy in my bed and went to the bathroom to coole of. After i got out i went and grabed som clothes for her from my woardrobe, one of my green hodies and a pair of shorts. I was pritty sure it wasn't going to fit her but it was worth a try.

"Eh, hi i braught you clothes, i dont think there going to fit but yeah here you go" i said as i gave the clothes to her "oh, thank you" she said and took the clothes.

after about five muinits i started to get worryd seens she didn't make any noice so i walked in to my room to chec up on her and...

there she was toatully fine... in her underware. both my and her face turnd bright red, i instantly shut the door and put my back up to it "I-I-I'm s-sorry i didn't meen to see a-anything" i said nervosly "NO IT'S FINE I SHOULD HAVE  TOLD YOU I WAS STILL HERE I'M SORRY!" She said paniked.

Time skip

"S-so about erlier... i'm sorry agian" I said while i came in to her room with food "No im sorry i really sould have told you i wasn't readdy" she said as she took the food from me "so i guess it's both our faults then" i said with a calm tone as i chuckeld getting her to laugha litlle aswell "Yeah i guess so"

A/N

Oop! i didn't just do that. and btw if you have any ideas plz say so in the coments.