Chapter 13

(Dream POV (finally) )

"Ow my fucking head -HNG- ha shit my wound opend" i said to myself, i then tried to reach forward but realised that my hands where shaind stuck to the wal. "Dream?" i herd Y/Ns voice say, i looked up only to see Y/N i the same position on the wall oposite of the wall i was shaind to. "Y/N!! ARE YOU OK!?" i asked "Yeah im fine, he only hit me like two or thre times so im ok, but you on the otherhand, try pressing on your wound to stop the bleeding" She said, the fackt that that bastard hit her at all made me angry but i did as Y/N said and pressed on my wound "-HNG-Ah fuck" "I know it hurts but keep pressing on it" she said as she was watching the bleeding, and then we herd a door open.

"Well, well, well, look whos finnaly awake" Schlatt said while he came in to the room "You don't think you could have been a bit more carefull with him you fucking meethead, his wound opend" She hissed at him "But what would be the fun in that huh pricess" He said walking towoards her "Don't you fucking dare toutch her!" I said with and angry tone, schlatt then stopped in his tracks "Oh, you meen like this" He said as he started to caress her body with his hands. "I said fucking do-HNG-" i spat but it made my wound hurt and the strike of pain cut me of "And what are you going to do about it, you fucking stuck to the wall" Schlatt said with a smirk "Dream i'll be fine, just don't stop pressing your wound" She said and was then forsced in th a kiss with Schlatt "Y/N!!" i screamd ignoring the pain that shot throug my body.

"What!? she said she would be fine right?" He said whit that same smirk. He then took of Y/Ns sweter and ripped of the front of her blous so you could see her entire upper body half "STOP IT!!" I screamed and agian ignoring the pain "What? tou meen this?" He said as he ripped of her bra and pulled some of her hair with it to making her scream in pain witch broke my heart, why is this happening to us, no, to her, she dosn't desrve this. 

He started toutching her bare upper body half and you could see she didn't want it but she couldent resict, she was crying, not knowing what to do, and right at that moment there was a big bang and quackity came storming in "Schlatt! Others have come to help them" it suprised us all i think but within seconds Schlatt and Quackity where gone and in came Wilbur, Phil, George, Sap, Tommy, Tubbo and Niki.

After they helped us and i ran over to Y/N i coverd her with my hoddie and we went home... and with a screaming George after us "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! YOU KNO THERE'S SOMTNG CALLED BEING CAREFULL"

A/N

HEHE... I like the end