Chapter 32

(Y/N POV)

"Tommy can you help Dream up the stairs, he still walks like an old man!!" i shouted from the kitchen into the living room where the two boys where "HEY!? I can walk... it's just hard" Dream shouted back while Tommy just laughed.

i stood there doing the dishes untill i herd a nock on the door, i sighed and started walking towoards the hall and to the door "yes, hell- oh dad? what are you doing here?" i said as i saw my dad aka pilza stand in the door opening "I'm looking for Tommy have you seen him?" he said, in the reflection of the window i could see Tommy shake his head signaling for me no "Eh... no i don't think so, but you shouldt worry, he is probably just in the forest talking to a tree ore some thing stupid as usual" i said with a smirk looking at Tommys verry ofended reflection i the glass "Yeah your probably right, i just cant help but worry, thank you anyway, have a nice evening" he said with a smile as he left.

"HEY!? WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT YOU STUPID BITCH!? TALKIG TO A TREE!?" he said as he came down the stairs to me "Just be glad i didn't say you where here, you owe me now just so you know" i said with a little smirk as i walked back in to the kitchen with Tommy following close behind "HEY!? thats not fair!?" "Yes it is" i said "You know i could just tell him your here?" i then continued "OK OK IM SORRY" he said with his hands put together in front of him while looking down and then we heard a sudden 'CRASH' we both looked up at eachother as we herd that it came from my and Dreams room, we started running up the stairs and i slamed the door open.

There on the floor we saw a Dream who was clearly in pain and he had an arrow in his torso almost in the same plase as the other arrow was before.

A/N

OOOOOOH clif hanger!! tho the othe chapter will come pritty soon becaus i'm bored in school and my phone is dead 😅