Chapter 46

(Dream POV)

"GAAH" i screamd as schlatt slammed me into the wall once again 'if this is the end of me, at least i die protecting the person i love' i tought as i stood on all four coughing up blood, i then stood up wobly and tried to punched him but he moved out of the way and i fell down on to the floor again, i winced in pain as he then stood on me puching his foot onto my back "its been fun dream but i have some buisnis to ta-" he started but got cut of by something flying in and kicking him of of me, i looked up to see Phil, how did he get here "Phil? how did yo-" i said but then felt a sharp pain in my abdomen "ah shit... not again..." i said as i looked down and saw an arrow sticking out from my abdomen and then fell to the floor "DREAM!!!" i could hear Y/N scream as i saw her run up to me, but something was off... a black aura emenated from her, i looked confused to philza as a saw his eyes wide in horror, Y/N gave fundy to Phil and then ran towoards me pickign me up and carrying me to the corner of the room. i would then feel the arrow get janked out of me and i winced in pain "GAH FUck! what was thaaa..." i looked up only to see a now floating Y/N holding her arm out with the arrow levetating above her hand, still this dark aura flowwing of off her, schlatt looked horrefyed.

Phil gave me a small healing potion(it dosnt do to mucth but in minecraft would maby heal 2,5 hearts) and i chugged it down and felt releaf thrue my whole body as i could feal some of the pain go away, i then looked back the Y/N and Schlatt "havent you done enough damage, havent you hurt enough people, you have FUCKED up my life ever since i met dream, and i dont give a singel shit about what you did to me but the fackt that you even dare to go after the people that matter to me if pritty ballsy, i sware i will murder your ass in the most painfull way you can think off" she said, not in her normal voice, it sounded almost haunted "h-hey Y/N lets talk abou this, maby we can talk somethi-" he tried to say but got cut off by the arrow she had flying strait into his abdome, she twisted her and and the arrow twisted with it as he screamed in pain "GAH WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU QUACKITY!" he screamed. i watched as Y/N beat him up untill finaly... he colapsed.

i could see the dark aura sloly leve her body and she started to become heavvier, i ran up to her and cathed her in my arms as she fell down , she was unconsious and then she opend her eyes "... what happend? did we do it?" she said in a week tone "...we did it" i answerd with a warm smile and a nice tone as i could feel a tear fall down my face, she smiled in disbelefe and then threw herself onto me "ah! hey, that hurt like hell" i said laughing and hugging her "sorry i fogot about that" she said pulling back and smiling at me, i then lent fordward and kissed her.

we then heard the door slam open and all of our eyes turned to the door only to see Sam and Quackity, sam walked up to schlatt and grabed is limp body and started walking out "tha others are coming just so you know dream" quackinty said grabing towoards us and grabing dreams mask on the way "... thank you quackity." he said with a warm and axepting smile "*sigh* look i am so sorry about what schlatt did to you and i am readdy to take any punishment you ha-" he said in a nervous and a shamed voice untill Y/N threw her self onto him and hugged him, he was surprised at first but then axepted the hug "thank you so mutch quackity... thank you SO mutch!" she said before pulling away. every one els came in and i dont think Y/N missed to hug a singel person. and it was then that i realised that... i was really over.

A/N Note

Im not crying you are! but in all seriousness theres only one chapter left, it might be verry short but its gonna be hella good so be ready.