Chapter 40

(Y/N POV)

My dad left and i closed the door behind him, "hey tommy! if tubbo is coming over can you guys look after Fundy for a while when i take a look at Dream's wound" i asked him while going up the stairs "hEll no! why should i!" he said back "hm?? i wonder?? sould i remind you whO fUcking tAckeld DrEam And Is thE rEason I hAve tO chEck If hIs wOund Opend!!?" i snapped "-sigh- fineee..." "thanks" i said with an irritated smirk.

me and Dream walked up the stairs and into our room "i sware im going to kill him" i said sitting Dream down on the bed "oh come on, im fine" he said while taking of his shirt "stop saying you fine when your not!" i said from inside the bathroom looking for the first aid kit, after i found it i went out to dream sitting at the foot of the bed leaning backwards on his hands. 

i kneeled down in front of Dream and and started unwraping the bandages, they where a bit bloody but it wasnt to bad "hey, you dont have to worry, i can that mutch, im fine, it just hurt a bit ok" he said in a ree asuring tone and lifting my head up "yeah i know, im just... im just so scared somethings gonna happen to you, i dont want to lose you" i said while snuggling my head into his hand and the cept cleaning his wound.

i was finaly done fixing up his wound, i could also hear that tubbo had arived "we should probably go down now" i said starting to stand up "hey look at me" he said and i turned my head around, he lifted his mask up and kissed me "so, now we can do down" he said pulling down his mask and standing up. we then walked down and saw Tommy and Tubbo playing with Fundy.

A/N Note

THE FURRY ISN'T DEAD!! and yes, i finaly got insperation to wright another chapter!!! im so sorry for the long wait, where also on a camping now wo idk how mutch i can wright now but ill do my best, have a pog as day/night.