Chapter 33

(Y/N POV)

I ran up to Dream and helped him sit up while Tommy just stood in the door opening in shoock as i looked up at the window and outside i could see the faint shadow of a pirson... with horns "SCHLATT!!" i screamed with an angry tone "Tommy can you watch Dream While i go out and kill that fucker" i said as i started to stand up, i then felt a hand pull me by my shirt, i looked down and could see that Dream was pulling me down so i couldnt leve "Don't, it's not worth it" he said with a week tone, i took his hand and took a deep breath to calm myself "Yeah your right, i'm sorry, Tommy can you pleas go get George" i said with a calm tone as i started to help Dream up "Y-yeah..." he said back looking numbfounded, i put Dream on the bed and went over to Tommy "S-sorry I'll go no-" he said with a shaky voice but got interupted wen i pulled hin in to a tight hug to calm him down, he sloly colected himself and started running to Georges hous.

"Ok, you know i'll have to pull the arrow out, we can't wait becaus George lives to far away" i said as i went to his side "Yeah, i know..." he managed to squees out, i went and got some things including paper towels, bandages and a normal towel "Hold on to me tight, ok?" i said as i took a ferm grip on the arrow, he nodded and put his arms over my shoulders and put his hands on my back, i then started pulling on the arrow and his grip tightend digging his nails in to my back "AAAAARGN!!" he screamed in pain as i pulled on the arrow. when it finaly came out he losend his grip on me and laid back down on the bed, i turned around to grab the paper towels and im guessing i was bleeding on my back becaus he put his hand on my back "I'm sorry about that, i can fix it later when you have bandaged me up" he said in guilt "Nah it's fine, it's not your fualt" i the answerd with a comforting smile and he smiled back.

Time skip, after she had finished bandaging him up

"I sware to god i'm going to fucking kill that fucker one of these days" i said as i held Dreams hand while he laid on the bed coverd in sweat "I'm fine ok, i didn't die" he said with a comforting tone "Yeah barely, and the fackt that he almost hit directly on your other wound that had just started to heal" i said as i could tears fill my eyes agian and tears started to wall down my face, he then took my face and pulled in closer to his and gave me a kiss "Now let me tend to the wounds on your back" he said as he sat up sloly, i smiled and torned around and gave him some wet paper towels, i took of my bloody shirt so he could see it "Holy shit, i need to cut my nails, thats fucking deep" he said i shock "You call my wound deep" i said with a slight laugh, he laught a little aswell and then started washing my back, i clenched my teeth and made my fists tighter "You ok?" he asked in a worried tone "Yeah i'm fine" i said out of breath, he smiled and continued washing my wounds and then taking a cople of bandages and put them on my wounds.

after a little while of us just talking George an Tommy came back, when they came thrue the door George asked me and Tommy to get out of the room so me and Tommy went down to the living room "Is he gonna me allright?" he asked with a shaky voice "He's gonna be fine" i said in a calm tone as a put my arms around him and huged him tight.

A/N

This was a really long one but  i like it, and yes i know that tommy would not care this mutch but this is an AU where he does ok, don't come for me 😂