Chapter 23

(Y/N POV)

Fundy instantly looked up at us as we came down the stairs "Hey! Dont" i said in a sharp tone as he started runing towoards us "Ok!" he said with a smile, i sat down on the couch while Dream sat on the floor talking and playing with Fundy "So your name is Fundy?" he said in a warm tone "Yes! and your name is Happy man!?" Fundy said with a big smile "My name is Dream" he awnserd while grabing a toy "I like it! Dream it shall be!!" Fundy said standing up and puting one arm on his waist and the other in the air like a super hero.

Time Skip, The next day

'i wonder when they will be back?' i taught to myself while doing the dishes. they have been out for a while now, they only went to get materials right? Dream wouldn't hunt now, it would put Fundy in danger? then the door slams open, when i hear the door i quickly run to the door to see a scared and crying Fundy with a cut on his fluffy cheek.

"What hapend!?" i sahout as i run up to Fundy and hug him "Wheres Dream!?" i shout agian pulling away from the hug se i could see his face "the mean man with hornes -sniff- grabed me and said -Sniff- if Dream dosn't go with him he would hurt me" he cryed "Oh hell no! ok wait here, a man named George will come and help you, aunty is gonna go get Dream ok?" i said as i could feel my body fill with anger. 

Fucking Schlatt! I'm gonna fucking kill him for hurting my boys.

A/N

OOOOOOOOOOOO DA BOOOOOOYS, also go check out @Weird-potato13 story there story is actually the reason i wanted to wright one myself and it's an amazing story.