Chapter 7

(Y/N POV)

We where now in the forest, after the big hug it feels like he grew even tighter to me witch felt nice, and agian i got buterflys in my stomach when i taught about it.

I was gathering wood while Dream was getting food, then i heard a twig snapp, i fastly ran behind a tree, i peeked out and saw Schlatt walking in the forest. I dropped the wood and ran as fast as i could to dream "Hey why are you running, you have to be carefull" he said worried, i was out of breath bu was abel to say "I-i- It's Schlatt" "What!? Where!?" He hissed "Over there" i said pointing in the direction of Schlatt "Oh shit" he said.

I saw him sloly put his hands up to is face, they where saking, i didn't understand why tho. He took a deep breath and sloly took of his mask, he had butifull emerald gree eyes and a butifull face but... there where scars all over it, i ould feel my eyes water as i gasped and coverd my mouth "Wait wah-" "Here put it on" he said "but why..." i said with a saky voice "he has allready seen my ugly ass face so it's fine" he said covering his face with one of his hands as he anded the mask to me with his other one.

I put on the mask and the hood of the hoddie, i could hear his shaky breath and his rapid heat beat 'Why is he doing this for me?' i taught to myself.

i could see his shaky hand that was resting at his side while the other one still coverd his face, i grabed both his hands and spun him to look at me, i could feel how shaky his hands where and it broke my heart to see him like this "Hey, it's gonna be fine" i said but he tried to hide his face "Hey look at me, it's going to be fine" but he was still breathing rapidly and he was having a panic attack so i did the next best thing i could think of, i pulled him down by the coller of his shirt and kissed him on the lips. His lips where soft and i put my hands on his face and he did the same and kissed me back. After About fifteen seconds i pulled away from the kiss seens he had calmed down "Hey its gonna be fine" i said to him when i finnaly looked at me and nodded.

A/N

This was a long one. And also... I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY MAN. i'm litterly in love with there relation ship, Heh... im lonly