Chapter 44

(Y/N POV)

we all ran to the backgyard and started searching, you could hear everybody shout fundys name as i was panicking and beating my self up in my head. we all gatherd after realising that fundy was not here and "ok, Tubbo, you and Tommy go that way and me and dream will go that way" i said pointing i differant directions "ok" they all said at the same time. me and dream started waling off into the forest as we could see Tubbo and Tommy rush away from behind us "Y/N its gonna be ok, i promise we will find him" he said looking at me with a reasuring face, i noticed that he had taking off his mask so i knew the he was serius, i nodded in respons.

we had been running around looking for 10 muinits and thats when i was something on the ground a couple  feet ahead of us "hey... what is that?" i asked as i stopped in my tracks and pointed to the thing on the ground, he looked at me just as confused as i was and we started sloly walking over to it, what we saw made my eyes go wide in horror... it was one of fundys shues but that wasnt the worst part... it was bloody... there was also an arrow besides it. Schlatt.

i could feel my breath getting heavy, my chest got tight, i got dizzy, i could feel myself colaps to the ground as i started crying, i then felt Dreams hands grip my shouldrs bringing me back to reality, i looked up at him and saw that he had thrown his mask off, his green emerald eyes calmed me down "...its all my fault..." i said as i started balling my eyes out "no no its not! its not your fualt Y/N!" he said pulling me into a hug, i cried into his shoulder untill he pulled me back "we need to find fundy, he might be in danger, are you ok." he said, i had calmed down a bit and managed to come back to my senses, i nodded in respons. we started once again running around but this time we knew where we were going and se where headded strait there. Schlatts castel.

A/N Note

its been WAY to long... but im here now and i will try to finnish this book today. there are only like 2 or 3 chapters left and i know its hella sad but it has to end some time, tho i will make another story for differant headcanons for this story so dont you worry, welp cya *mUah*