Chapter 45

(Y/N POV)

me and Dream got to the castel and sure enough the gate was open, i sware this time i will murder that fucker. we went into the hudge maze of a castel and made our way down to the tombs, we figured he would be down there becaus thats where he had Dream last time. and there was someone, not schlatt, but fundy on the floor, wounded and boody, without giving it a second tought i ran up to him "Y/N WAIT!" i heard Dream shout as i ran up to fundy and picked him up, i turned around to see why he was yelling and the second i turned around Dream flew infront off me and blocked a hit from Schlatt, i could see his mask fly off and it had blood on it "well one more scar wont hurt am i right Dream, i mean not like you can be uglier than you allready are" i heard Schlatt scoff on the other side of dream. "dont you dare fucking touch her, if you wanna get to them you gotta go thrue me firts"(oooh dream going hero mode uwu) dream said "fine by me" Schlatt responded, i could just hear the smirk on his face. it was at that moment that i saw the empty bottle behind bothe of them in the corner of the room... it was a streangth potion "DREAM WAIT DONT!" Dream turned his head to me and then got slammed in the side by schlatt and flew into the wall with a big crach "DREAM!?" i screamed as i turned to him and then back at schlatt as he was now walking to woards me "hey! didnt i say you had to go thrue me first" both me and schlatt turned around to see Dream holding himself up against the wall and wiping the blood off his moth, i looked up at schlatt to se him now smirking as he started walking towoard Dream "this might be more fun that i tough" he said smirking.

i quickly crawled to the corner of the room with fundy in my arms and reached into my pocked and pulled out a black feather, i then cracked the feather in half, and then i just sat there waiting, watching as dream got beaten up by schlatt holding fundy as tight as i could. "pleas dad come fast" i said to myself

A/N Note

o! left you on a cliff hanger! nah imma wright the next chapter directly after this so youll be fine!