Chapter 15

(The real smut)

(Third pirson POV)

After Y/N finised bandging him she put her hand on his abs and started moving her hand up, "eehh... Y/N?" Dream asked only to be sloly pushed down resting in his for arms almost laing down, she had eatch hand on eatch side of him and sloly started to kiss him, and not just a kiss but a proper one.  she then started moving her hand down to his croatch area but then paused both the kiss and her hand. Dream was kinda sad becaus he didn't mind this at all, she stood up and started to sloly unbutton her buttenup shirt, she then put it on the ground, She then started sloly climbing up on the the bed and sat down on his lap, she sloly moved her hands to his face and sloly removing the mask reveling his emerald green eyes and gorgeus face, this was only her fourth proper time seing hes face, still he tried to cover it whit his hand. She grabed his hand and removed it away from his face and it made him look straigt at her.

"May i touch your scares" She asked "Sure" She started tracing the scares on his face with her finger tips "why do you love somone like me with such an ugly face" he asked her "heh, thats a stupid questrion, i think your face is butifull" She sais laughing slightly while still following her fingers on his scares and then kiss one of them, that made him smile.

"How can anyone think your face is ugly?" She said "It was ugly before and i just destroyed it even more when i desided to put a knife to my face" He said as he smiled and looked at her "I love your scares becaus thay are a part of you and they made you who you are today" Y/N said kissing another scare "Thecnacly i made them and they didn't make me" He said chuckling making Y/N chuckel a little aswell "I still love every part of you" she said huging him.

Y/N broke the hug and took Dreams hands and put them on her ribs just under her brests, his cheecks started heating up and his face became bright red. She smiled becaus of this and started tracing her hand down his chest to his croatch area "You know you are my boyfrined, you are allowed to move your hands" she laught looking at his shocked expresion "I-i know that" He said nervosly "then show me" Y/N said like a challange "F-fine" He said as he sloly started to move his hands on to her brests but then froze when she put her hand in to his boxers, she then took it out and started unziping his jeans and and pulling them down. Dream was still frozen in plase untill she stoped agian and this time reatcht for her back "Why did you stop" he said with a disepointed tone "Haha, Your greedy all of a sudden" she laught as she unhooked her bra and took it of.

Dreams face was burning and he was blushing so mutch, he pulled away his hands to cover cover his eyes, she pulled away his hands and put them on her cheast agian, he blushed even more by this "Are you shy?" she said as she laught "N-no i-i'm not" He said as he started toutching her. She then agian started moving her hand down and in to his boxers, she kissed him and reatcht the lamp "Lights of i guess"

A/N

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH nice its not to bad but still smut so... hehe,  also did i mention im a minor, i dont know why im wrighting about this, oh well. Anyways this was a loooooog one.