~Chapter 9~

"Hey! Over here!" Y/N, a teen, ran pushing past a young girl, with silver and black horns, who had her arm in the air while the other tried to block Y/N. Another girl, medium-height, with black hair, and dark blue horns, across from them was kicking a ball from foot to foot and then kicking it toward Y/N. She froze the silver-haired girl's feet in front of her and started kicking the ball toward two trees, marking a goal line.

     "Go, Y/N!"

     Y/N waved her hand in front of the ball, using her water to pick it up past her bust, and kicked it up high toward the goalie.

     "That's not fair!" The girl stuck in the ice protested.

     "We never said they were any rules except don't use your hands to touch the ball," Y/N sassed.

     "Hmph." Y/N walked up to the girl and used her fire to unfreeze the girl.

     "H-Hey Asch!" the noir-nette blushed deeply and waved a bit to the young teen that was walking past their game.

     "Who are you?" Asch turned toward the girl and looked at her, confused.

     "You asshole, it's Ali!" Y/N throws a twig at him. Asch moved his head to the left, dodging the twig.

     "Whatever, hello Mizuki and Aliela," Asch looked at both of Y/N's friends and then walked away, expressionless.

     "You done waving yet Aliela?" Mizuki walked up to Aliela and nudged her, making her stop.

     "Ugh, your brother would be so much hotter if he didn't open his mouth," Aliela whined.

     "Pfft, I don't know how you like that ass," Y/N rolled her eyes at her friend and walked away.

     "Isa, you're late!" Y/N picked up the ball they were playing with and stared at her daemos-friend running up to them. She had blonde hair and red horns.

     "Sorry, got lost in your freaking garden," Isa exclaimed.

     "Can we play another game?" Mizuki asked.

     "I like the game where we kick the ball around with our feet," Aliela said.

     "What about the one where we play with our hands and keep passing it over the branches on the trees," Cass suggested.

     "Tch.... idiots," Asch scoffed as he watched his little sister and her friends playing games.

     "What the ever living hell is that noise?" Y/N grumbled on Leif's shoulder as she hears the sounds of gurgling water across the apartment.

     "Stop it..." Leif mumbles and quickly goes back to sleep.

     Y/N is about to escape Leif's grasp when she sees Ava walk out of her room toward the noise. After watching her for a while and then seeing Rhys walk out, she closes her eyes once more and falls asleep

.~.~.A time skip is brought to you by a ray of sunshine named Noi.~.~.

     Leif opens his right eye, seeing Asch walking into Ava's bedroom.