~Chapter 28~

A/N: heheheh.......

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     Ava laughs out of nervousness, and when she stops, the group sits in awkward silence. Moments later the waiter comes back with a large pepperoni pizza. Another waiter behind him, with the table's drinks.

     "Here you go! One pepperoni pizza with your favorite, Ava, a smiley face!" says the waiter, who has a thick Italian accent, placing the food on the table.

     "Thank you!" Andrew politely smiles. The female waitress quietly places the drinks down for each member of the table and then walks away behind the male waiter.

     "Ava!" Y/N whispers to the woman. Ava, however, doesn't hear her, as she's preoccupied with telling Noi what the mysterious entre is.

     Leif stares at the pizza, squinting.

     "I'm gonna stab it," Leif tells Y/N.

     "Do not stab it."

     "I'm gonna do it."

     "No!"

     Before Leif could grab the knife from the silverware napkin, Noi reaches out for a slice and takes a bite from it. Noi's eyes instantly glow as he grabs more slices from the pan.

     Wondering what the hype about the food is, Y/N and Leif each grab a slice, also having the same reaction.

     "Guys!" Ava shouts at the Daemos, more than half the pizza already gone.

     "Wow! You guys have a big appetite," Andrew laughs.

     "And a large lack of manners," Devon mentions.

     "Why don't I show you where the bathroom is so you guys can wash up," Ava stands up from the table. Without getting an answer from any of the Daemos, she pulls them out of their seats and rushes them to a separate hallway.

     There are two doors labeled as family restrooms, and Ava nudges Leif and Y/N into the right side door.

     Y/N kicks the door open and walks inside, Leif closing it behind them.

     "Gosh whatever we just inhaled was the best thing in a long time," Y/N laughs to herself, scanning the area.

     "What are we supposed to do in here?" Leif questions.

     "I'm not sure," the Princess shrugs, noticing the sink and toilet. "It looks like the room in Ava's apartment.

     "I did something," Leif admits. Y/N quickly turns around to see a brown sheet in Leif's hands.

     "What is that?"

     "Why are you asking me? I don't know about human culture!"

     "Give it to me," Y/N grabs the questionable sheet. She thinks for a moment, then sees the sink. Above it, she sees her reflection. "Oh."

     "What? Is it enchanted?" Leif questions. "Am I able to stab it?"

     "Put those away! No!" Y/N points to Leif's sickles, shaking her head. "Ava told us to wash up and I know why, look at your face."

     Leif stands next to Y/N, bending down to be at Y/N's height, and sees that both their faces are covered in pizza.

     "Oh, haha," Leif laughs at how much their mouth is covered.

     Y/N turns the handle on the sink and water spews out. She takes the sheet of paper and places it in the water until it's damp. She wipes her face off with the paper and then throws it in a trashcan hanging on the wall below the towel dispenser.

     "Your turn," She nudges Leif.

     "Do it for me," Leif smirks.

     "I'm pretty sure the knight serves the Princess, not the other way around," Y/N snickers. Reluctantly, she pulls another sheet out, wets it, and then turns around to look at Leif's face.

     She starts roughly wiping the pizza grime on his face and laughs at how he reacts to her sudden movement.

     "Okay, I think you got it off," Leif grabs her wrist holding the towel, and watches her laugh.

     Once Y/N stops, he leans down to her face and connects their lips. Y/N is caught off guard and drops the towel on the floor.

     Leif leans in deeper, his other hand grasping the edge of the sink that Y/N is leaning on.

     "Is this really a good time to be doing this?" Y/N gasps when pulling away for a short moment.

     "Oh c'mon, we can barely do this with the others around you all the time," Leif rolls his eyes, deeply kissing Y/N once again.

     Y/N runs her fingers through Leif's silver hair while he hangs on to her waist tightly. They stay in this position for a minute until Leif gets bored, running his hands through Y/N's hair.

     "What are you doing!" Y/N questions, sensing her horns are back on her head.

     Leif doesn't say anything, picking her up and letting her sit on the sink. Almost instantly, he tugs on the Princess' horns, making the Princess suddenly feel a pleasure that should be forbidden.

     "You moron," Y/N gasps, grasping his hair tighter.

     The moment lasts for minutes, but only seconds to them when there's a sudden shouting coming from inside the restaurant.

     "Ugh, every damn time," Leif groans in disappointment.

     "Maybe that's a good thing," Y/N sighs, taking deep breaths from the excitement.