~Chapter 18~

Y/N quickly passes the other rooms in the golden hallway until she gets to hers. She opens the door, walks inside, and slams the door loudly behind her.

     "Ow..." A faint groan is heard outside her door.

     "Who is it?" Y/N questions already faced down on her bed.

     "It's me, Leif," Leif states on the other side of the door.

     "Come in..."

     Leif slowly opens the door, peaks inside, and quietly stares at Y/N on the bed.

     "Hey, can I join you?" Leif asks. Y/N responds by nodding her head on the pillow.

     Leif walks in, closes the door till it clicks, and then jumps on the bed next to Y/N, face up.

     It was silent for a while as Leif stares up at the ceiling next to a face-down Y/N. Leif glances around her room, noticing the light green walls, darker green tapestries, and the medium-sized four-wall poster bed, big enough to fit the two of them.

     "Are you, uh- alright?" Leif stutters, knowing the answer already.

     "Not really, but I should be used to this by now," Y/N mutters.

     "What's gonna happen now?" Leif moves to his side, his arm supporting his head as the other one softly strokes her back.

     "I really should look for the other two elements, I'm just worried if it's gonna hold the power," Y/N turns to her side, facing Leif and grabbing his hand from her back, holding his hand in hers.

     "What about us?"

     "We don't have to change our relationship just because my brother's upset," Y/N clutches Leif's hand tight to reassure him. He chuckles, kissing her on the forehead, happy.

     "Come here," Leif motions, opening his arms to let her come closer.

     Y/N lets go of his hand, moving closer, and the two hug one another tight. Leif places his chin on top of her head, careful not to touch her horns.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     Y/N and Leif walk out of the portal and are welcomed by all the Daemos gathered in the living room.

     Asch was at Ava's door, banging it loudly and yelling, "Human sorcerer Ava, open this door right now before I bust this door down and take that power away from you as fast as I can! You don't even know how powerful I am, do you?! Oh, I'm gonna get your power, yes I am! You have no right to keep that from us!!"

     Rhys walks up to the two, asking, "Are you doing alright Princess?"

     "I'll be fine, don't worry about it," Y/N smiles, not sure if she means it or not.

     "What's going on here?" Leif questions.

     "Well, Sorcerer Ava here has a device that has taken miniature versions of us in it. Apparently, she uses this device to gain "likes" and "followers". What makes it even better is that she gains power from it!" Rhys' eyes light up at the thought, fascinated.

     "Where's this device," Leif demands rather than questioning. His sickles appear in his hands out of nowhere and his eyes are full of bloodlust.

     Rhys points to a rectangular object on the table in the living room. Leif rushes over to it, starts to poke it with his sickles, and then picks it up. He squints at the object, tapping anything that looks touchable, and a snapping sound is heard.

     "Oh, I did a thing!" Leif's eyes changed from curious to petrified, still staring at the object.

     Y/N giggles at Leif's reaction, and of curiosity walks up to him, staring at the device, also touching buttons. Another snap sound is made from the object, and on it, the two see themselves frozen in time.

     "Woah, it's mini us!" Y/N gasps. A lightbulb appears on top of Leif's head

     "Wait... if we get mini us out, then we could all cause chaos together!" Leif smirks big.

     "Uh, Leif I don't think that will work-" Y/N starts, but Leif begins to punch the object several times.

     "Get. Out. Of. There!" Leif shouts.

     Rhys, who's ready to snap at Asch for pounding the door, turns around upon hearing Leif's shouts.

     "Leif! What are you doing? Stop!"

     Leif keeps punching the object, and Y/N quickly swipes it from his hands.

     "You. Stop. It," Y/N mocks Leif, waving the phone in front of his face and leaving him in a pouty mood.

     Looking toward Asch, who continues to bang on the door, becomes shocked when it suddenly opens, and Ava walks out.

     "Stop banging on my door and stop yelling!" Ava shouts, closing the door behind her and pointing up at Asch for him to quit doing what he's doing.

     "Ava! Come get your rectangular object here before this maniac snatches it again," Y/N smiles up at Leif, and then hands the device to the woman. Ava walks over, takes it, and questions what he's doing.

     "I was trying to get the other me out so he knows his superior!" Leif maniacally says, grinning big.

     "Do you understand what you could've done?! My entire reputation is on the line here! You could've-" Ava is interrupted by a 'bing' coming from the device. "Wait... a like?"

     Her eyes glow up as she clicks on the photo that had received a like. It was the photo of both Leif and Y/N, the two looking confused in the photo.

     "No way... you guys got five likes! And I gained three followers," Ava smiles, ecstatic when a new idea pops into her head. "This is amazing!"

     "What does that mean?" Leif questions, Y/N's elbow on his shoulder, also looking at her puzzled.

     More pings are heard, and Ava shouts, "Oh my gosh! You guys just gained 20 likes!"

     "These likes seem to please Ava," Pierce points out, Noi looking back and nodding in agreement.

     "Leif! Y/N! Can I take another picture of the two of you?!" Ava looks up at the couple.

     "You wanna make more of us?" Y/N wonders, tilting her head to the side and pointing to her and Leif.

     "Hold it sorcerer Ava! They aren't doing anything till you take us out to see the human world!" Asch walks up, disturbed, but deeply regretting what he says when he sees Y/N.

     Y/N gives Asch a deep death stare, making Asch look like he's seeing something terrifying.

     "What... you see a ghost?" Y/N questions menacingly.