~Chapter 2~

As they walk into the palace and inside a massive room with a drawing boxed in a circle in the center of it. There are some bookshelves and potions on a desk, scattered throughout the room.

     Lady Grandma strides to the desk, where a book is opened, scanning through it. The five men Daemos walk to the circle in the center of the room, while Y/N helps Lady Grandma set up the potion.

     "The soul," Y/N asks and Pierce nods his head, grabbing it mysteriously out of his non-pockets.

     "Bring it to me you handsome young man," Lady Grandma slurs, making Y/N want to throw up because of it.

     "Huh?" Pierce asks.

     "In order to transfer it into the potion, I need to hold hands with one who possesses light of magic. And you just so happen to be my type Pierce," Lady Grandma purrs and winks.

     Pierce makes a weird noise that sounds like he's about to throw up, quickly changing to clearing his throat. "Uh, Noi, you take it.. to her-"

     "Me?!" Noi questions, shocked, and not wanting to do it.

     "You did say you wanted to deliver it," Peirce smart-mouths Noi.

     "I don't want to hold hands with her! She's old!" Noi pauses, regretting what he said completely as Lady Grandma chucks the book to his face.

     "Ow!" Noi cries out in pain.

     "You ain't got any meat on you anyway, sCrUb!" Lady Grandma shouts to him.

     "Leif, take it to her!" Asch orders.

     "Pardon me?" Leif wonders how he got involved in the mess.

     "Did I stutter?" Asch threatens.

     "Sorry, but I'd rather hold hands with Y/N," Leif points to her, and Y/N rolls her eyes while smiling. Asch glares daggers into Leif, but he just smirks.

     "If this is gonna be a problem, why don't I use my magic?" Y/N suggests. Everyone quickly stares at her in disbelief.

     "Yeah right, like that's ever gonna happen, now Leif, go," Asch states.

     "Prince Asch, do you think that is a wise choice?" Rhys questions him. Asch looks at Rhys, confused, but still mad. "Forgive me for questioning you, but Noi is the smarter choice. We all possess limited magic and if anyone were to use the last of their magic for this, it should be Noi. Speaking tactics, Leif is best at healing, Peirce can-"

     "I don't care for your, numbers. Noi, do it," Asch interrupts and points at Noi to go to Lady Grandma.

     "Oh, don't want to hold crusty old mi-ma's hands! Stupid lowest ranking position!" Noi mumbles, grabbing the soul orb, and walking up to Lady Grandma and Y/N.

     He hands the orb to Lady Grandma and she grabs his hands in hers, holding the orb as well. A bright light illuminates the room as Noi starts to feel light-headed and tired. The light disappears as Lady Grandma turns around to the desk.

     "How do you feel Noi? Are you okay?" Y/N asks, walking up to him, and lifting him since he's about to fall.

     "Used," Noi looks drained and tired from all of his magic now gone. Y/N wraps Noi's arm around her shoulder and holds him steady, walking him back to his place in the circle in the middle.

     "And with that... the last spark of magic has fallen," Lady Grandma tells them as she holds up a potion. Y/N walks back toward Lady Grandma and gives her the potion to carry.