The Titan is Canadian

I'd been in fights before, whether it be against a sole person; or a group of people. However, I'd never experienced an all out war.

The enemies seemed endless, no matter the volleys of arrows I sent, they continued to march forward.

It's not like I was the only one fighting either. Green fire erupted on the enemies front lines, burning them even when they threw themselves into the reservoirs lake. Campers would throw hooks, tying the giants legs together and making them fall.

Even the other hunters put in much work; their arrows piercing through tens of monsters every minute, and yet, they continued marching. Thalia was the most impressive as she began sending lightning strikes at the enemy, incinerating many to a crisp.

As I kept firing, Thalia would scream different words in Greek. I could understand a few, but unfortunately Greek wasn't deemed too important in the White Room.

"Wannabe, I'm gonna need you to start falling back" she finally turned to me

Is that what she was yelling about?

"Go! Move your ass!" She sounded exasperated

I couldn't understand why, but I followed her orders anyway

As I my feet finally touched the ground, I was pushed aside. I tumbled down the small hill I was atop, Thalia landing with a thud next to me.

Looking at where we stood, I could see why she shoved me. Thousands of arrows littered the area we were just in. I didn't hear them cutting through the sky. Without Thalia I would have definitely died.

"Thanks for that.." I said

"It's fine to get into battle mode, but pay attention to your surrounding as well" she said

"I'll keep that in mind"

Perhaps this body's senses weren't as good as I originally thought. I'd have to work on it.

"Shit..... Everyone! Move to the left flank! Treat the injured there!"

Her orders were met with much movement. Tens of young girls moved through the forest. Some dashing full speed atop tree branches, and others dragging people with them slowly.

Many girl remained seated on branches, unmoving. Thalia looked at them sadly, and quickly looked away, a tear being wiped off.

"Go with them.... I have to collect something to bury them with"

Sending me with the man hating hunters probably wasn't a good idea, but I remained quiet. This was probably hard to do as a leader.

I nodded and slowly trudged along the parks trail. I followed far behind the hunters, so as not to incite unwanted fury.

While walking, I noted that I need to reflect on my actions.

Thalia was surprised at my ability with the bow. I went too far with my abilities this time, and would need to keep them in check.

However, I know this idea isn't set in stone. Depending on the situation, I may need to use my full power. This world wasn't about being expelled or not, it was about living or not.

At the very least, I would no longer have to hide my ability with a bow. Hiding it would be more suspicious now that some knew of it.

However, my thoughts were interrupted by as loud roaring erupted from the trees I was surrounded by. Beings that looked like spirits emerged from the trees and rocks in the area, Satyrs rushed into battle with them; waving clubs in the air.

The battle was still in full swing on the other side of the forest.

Noticing this, many of the hunters who weren't dragging injured people began rushing back towards the battle. This was bad...... because they would have to go through me to get there.