Poll Results

So the poll is supposed to end in a few hours, but I'm going in for work soon so I'm doing this now. The votes are pretty much done anyway.

Alright, before I announce the winner (which... should be pretty obvious) I'll explain a few things.

Firstly, the reason a sequel to "The Cards Dealt" wasn't an option in the poll, is because I'm very tired of the plot right now. It took a lot out of me to finish that story, and I feel if I don't plan the story out, it will be very bad. I have a few concepts that I plan on adding, but I'm still missing the roadmap as to how to connect them.

Once I understand how the story will play out, I will add it as one of the voting options. So if you want the sequel, make sure to vote for it when it comes up.

Secondly, I will be taking a month long break. Now, this doesn't mean I'll stop writing completely. During this time, I will write the new fic and upload a few chapters. However, it won't be in a set time.

For example, for "The Cards Dealt" I was pretty strict with myself on uploading. Making sure to put up a new chapter every 2-3 days.

But, for this month, I'm simply going to update whenever I feel like it. Whether it be once in 2 weeks, or twice in 2 days.

Honestly though, I'm really tryna take a break. So new chapters are gonna be scarce until the end of may.

That's all for explanations
____________________________________

Poll Results!

In 3rd place, we have "Reaction Fic" with a total of.... 1 vote. Also, someone voted against it? So like, if we count negative votes..... it technically got 0

Also.... tying for 3rd place....? Someone uhh voted for CotE x Highschool DxD..... Which wasn't even.... alright well, onto the next one. Maybe I'll add it as a choice next time

In 2nd place, CotE x Peaky Blinders with 3 votes. Honestly more than I expected, this one was definitely something that would've been great. Guess we'll have to wait for next votes.

And obviously in first place, CotE x Demon Slayer!

So uhh, with that, I'll see you guys in my next fiction:

The Cursed Blade
____________________________________
Final Shout outs to long time supporters:

J0shyPooh
akabaneslytherin
ArtemisFowl_ye

Thanks for the long time support. I'll see everyone next month. If you see me in the comments of another fic, no you didn't.

 If you see me in the comments of another fic, no you didn't