Season 2 Teaser

The sounds of running steps reverberated in the empty hallway.

My raspy breaths made me remember how out of shape this body still was. After all, my chances to train it were minimal.

Right after dealing with such ordeals, I was thrown into an entirely new mess.

The thunderous roar behind only served as fuel for my legs to continue running longer.

If I was caught, I'd likely be ripped to shred without a chance to fight back. Such was the beast I was thrown against after all.

Even if I had a weapon, there wasn't much I could do. And with the location I was in, using the power of my father was impossible.

His domain was far out of reach.

Was I to die here?

Just like they did?

Perhaps I'll see that person again if I die, wherever it is that you go after you die.

Well, that's only a fleeting hope of mine.

I just wish the others are safe. The death affected them much more than I anticipated it would.

And my death may only worsen that, therefore I couldn't die just yet. Not if I could help it.

"You run with haste, but how long will that keep you away from me" the low roaring began to form into words, taunting me to fight back

"Can you keep quiet, your breath stinks" I retorted through heavy breaths

"You can continue to joke under pressure, I wonder how long you'll keep that up"

A joke? I was being serious

But he was right, my stamina wouldn't last much longer, I needed to make my final stand soon.

With no end in sight to this tunnel, I slammed my heel on the floor. Effectively ending the chase.

Slowly, I could here the pounding of his footsteps behind me. Nearing closer and closer with every moment.

"A wise choice.... Or perhaps one done without option. I will find out soon. -

God of Madness."

I disliked the title, but I had no say in the matter.

Perhaps another one of the people from my universe would die today. Who knows...
_____________________________________

Authors Note: Just a teaser, since we hit 69 followers.

Will start publishing actual season 2 when we hit 100 followers.

There ya go

There ya go. Cya.