chapter one

🔳

it was a saturday, the clocks just chimed 11am.

"i'm opening!" nayeon called out to her colleagues as she opened the door.

taehyung frowned, another boring day of work. he hated working at this store, the customers were either old or karen's. he sat round the back of the store in the staff room, scrolling through his phone.

"taehyung, i don't pay you to sit on your phone all day!" jeongyeon, yelled at him.

he huffed and put his phone in his pocket, he continued to sort out the medicine behind the counter. hearing the bell ring, indicating someone had entered the store, taehyung sighed but continued to sort out the medicine.

"taehyung, please serve this man. i need a bathroom break!" nayeon begged, leaving taehyung
no choice but to do so.

"oh- hi taehyung, haven't seen you in a while." jungkook eyes lit up.

taehyung looked down remembering the day he confessed to jungkook, facing utter rejection.

he fixed his hair, and pulled up his jeans– wanting to look presentable.

"jungkook, it's nice to see you too, i can't believe you remember me!" taehyung smiled while setting up his cashier.

"anyways, how can i serve you?" taehyung asked, his eyes sparkling in the light, his skin glowing.

definitely not what jungkook remembered.

jungkooks pov

he is so beautiful.

"anyways, how can i serve you?" taehyung asked me, i was zoned out of course– analysing his soft, feminine features.

"jungkook?" he waved his hand in my face, i snapped out of my trance.

"oh yea- i just couldn't find my condom size." i blurted out, taehyungs mouth opened a little.

"what's your size?" taehyung asked shakily, i chuckled.

"extra large.." i said and taehyung looked at me with widened eyes.

"wow.. who's the lucky one?" taehyung asked, i tutted.

"that's confidential." i answered and taehyung nodded.

nobody's pov

"are you sure there's none over there?" taehyung pointed over to the condom section, jungkook shook his head.

"alright, i'll go look in the back for you!" taehyung chirped, turning around using the code to open the door.

jungkook nodded, feeling his eyes roam up and down taehyungs body.

once again, definitely not the taehyung he remembered.

🔳

soon taehyung came back, with only one box.

"it's your lucky day, i found one box!" he smiled and jungkook cheered sarcastically.

"thank you!" jungkook thanked him, taking notice of his apple watch that kept flashing.

baby❤️ SENT YOU A TEXT

taehyung smiled at his watch, pressing it to open the message.

jungkook mentally thanked himself for taking that lip-reading course and upside-down-reading course.

baby❤️

[have a good day today bub, when you get home i'll make you dinner and give you a foot rub. love you ♡]
SEEN

taehyung smiled at the text and turns off his apple watch.

"sorry about that jungkook, that was so unprofessional of me!" taehyung apologised, but nonetheless scanned his item, not taking notice of jungkooks expression change.

"this will be 6.99!" taehyung answered and jungkook gave him cash, taking the box of condoms.

"keep the change." he said, forcing a smile.

"have a good day, jungkook!" taehyung shouted and jungkook waved without turning his head back.

🔳

a/n: chapter one done!! please enjoy this book, it's inspired by TWICES' song 'UP NO MORE'
<3