chapter two

🔳

it had just hit 6pm, taehyung shift just ended.

he put on his black, bomber jacket, opened his locker and grabbed his car keys.

"see you tomorrow!" he shouted out to his colleagues all of the replying with 'bye' and 'drive safe'.

hopping into his car (white mini cooper) he started the engine, connecting his phone to the bluetooth so he could vibe on the way home.

🔳

"babe! i'm home!" taehyung called, taking his house keys from the door.

"minnie–!" taehyung cooed looking at his pregnant cat.

"mickey, you better be taking care of her!" taehyung joked around, stroking his two cats.

[white and beige one is minnie, grey and black one is mickey]

"i'm in the kitchen, love!" he shouted, alerting taehyung of his whereabouts.

entering the neutral-coloured apartment, taehyung took off his shoes and put in his fluffy slippers, a strict rule in this house.

no shoes in the house.

"what are you cooking?" taehyung back-hugged his lover, resting his chin on his broad shoulder.

"my infamous fried rice!" he cheered and taehyung laughed, now leaning on the counter.

"i'm going to get changed," taehyung sighed and seojun patted his butt, telling him to go.

🔳

"uni– starts in a week? are you ready for it?" seojun reminded taehyung, it was 9pm, the couple were cuddled up in bed.

taehyungs right leg tangled with seojuns legs, seojun resting his hands on taehyungs thighs. both inhaling each other's scents and feeling each others warmth.

"yes, but you'll also help me right." taehyung smiled looking up at him.

"of course babe, i'll be in my second year after all." seojun hummed, stroking taehyungs hair.

"alexa! play tata's sleep playlist!" taehyung called, sighing in content when alexa complied.

"your insomnia is back?" seojun asked almost silently.

taehyung spread out on the white messy sheets while nodding.

"i don't want to be up no more." taehyung whined, seojun pulled him closer.

"don't worry bub, i'll be here." seojun snuggled into taehyungs neck and chest.

seojun looked like someone who would beat you up in seconds but he is a huge softie with multiple trust issues.

🔳

"fuck~!" tzuyu moaned, feeling herself on edge.

her thighs shaking and lip quivering from jungkooks strong thrusts.
jungkook threw his head back and released in the condom, sighing once he finished chasing his high.

"that was good," tzuyu mumbled, loud enough for jungkook to hear.

he just nodded and proceeded to get dressed.

"don't forget the pill!" jungkook warned tzuyu.

there was never any feelings attached with them two, they were just close friends with needs. it's human nature to want to have sex– it's completely normal.

to them anyway.

🔳

a/n: heart attack warning tzuyu! fresh kiwi tzuyu!
also thank you for the reads so far <33