chapter nine

🔳

it's december, today was the last day of uni until winter break.

"these kittens are hard work!" taehyung whined, bending down to adjust the ones who couldn't get any milk.

their cat had just given birth, around four weeks ago, the kittens still being needy as ever.

"aww, it's okay." taehyung stroked one of the white cats, loving how soft it were.

"babe, i'm going to lay one of these down." seojun was talking about the kitten pee pads.

"yeah, that's fine." taehyung nodded, grabbing his bag.

"can we stop by starbucks?" taehyung asked, seojun nodded.

"yes, sure. come to think of it— i kind of fancy a doughnut." seojun giggled, taehyung gave him a short peck.

the two got into the elevator, heading to the apartment car park.

"buckle up, sweetheart." seojun teased, watching taehyung give him a dirty look from the rear mirror.

•••

"what the fuck?" jungkook walked into the bathroom, hearing grunts and sexual noises.

"oh hey, jungkook." taehyung peeked his head through the bathroom stall.

"don't mind us." seojun added, continuing his strong thrusts, resulting in loud moans from taehyung.

jungkook gritted his teeth, in annoyance, it should be him apologising for fucking taehyung after school.

it was like the two were purposely showing off their strong relationship all day— just to piss jungkook off.

he wanted this boy so bad it hurt.

taehyung sighed and panted out, they had just finished their doings, body's worn out.

"sorry about that jungkook, we didn't expect anyone to walk in." taehyung apologised with a cheeky smile, seeing the jealous in jungkooks face.

"sorry, man." seojun said, putting on his shirt, checking the stall before coming out of it.

"it's alright, if i were with taehyung i'd do the same." jungkook joked, playing the scenario in his head.

"uh- jungkook, you're daydreaming." taehyung laughed.

"oh- anyways, my friend is having a christmas party on the 23rd, would you be interested in coming?" jungkook asked, drying his hands.

"yeah, sure." seojun answers while taehyung is still trying to make himself presentable in the mirror.

"that's great, i'll text the group chat." jungkook said, taehyung gave a small smile.

"how's your bumble going?" taehyung asked, both of his hands in his jeans back pocket.

"it's great actually, i had a date with this girl on the 1st (of december) and a date with a cute boy on the 19th." jungkook stated, taehyung smiled even wider.

"i cant wait until you find the one." taehyung teased, hitting the older biceps.

"baby, i'm going to go warm up the car." seojun said, rubbing his hands together, it was winter after all.

"bye buddy." he bro-hugged jungkook.

"see you on the 23rd!" jungkook called out, seojun chuckled pointing back to him as he left the bathroom.

"i'm still not sure if their my type though, my type is more daegu-born, eighteen, brown hair, slim waist— male." jungkook claimed.

"i thought you were describing me for a second." taehyung chuckled, jungkook kept a straight face.

"oh, well, um i'll see you in a few days." taehyung awkwardly made an exit.

"bye taehyung."

"i'm so tired, can't he take a hint." jungkook mumbled walking out of the empty bathroom.

🔳

not proofread