chapter twenty-two

🔳

Authors pov

"Leave then," Taehyung simply said, Jungkook frowned, downcast, he then felt anger beginning to boil.

"What the fuck Tae," Jungkook boomed, he felt so annoyed.

They had just finished having sex and Taehyung said something that Jungkook took out of context and then boom, an argument started.

"Leave," Taehyung said with no emotion, pulling the duvet over his head.

"Stop being so fucking childish," He spat, making Taehyung jolt and take the duvet off of his head.

"You fucking whore," Jungkook murmured, quietly, but Taehyjng still heard.

"Eh- what did you call me?" Taehyung asked, sitting up on the bed.

"Listen, you called me over, we fucked, you picked a petty argument with me and now you want me to leave. You must be fucking kidding me." Jungkook fumed, looking Taehyung deep in the eyes. Taehyung was scared to return the eye contact, so he fiddled with his fingers.

He knew Taehyung was going to play the victim in the situation, but he didn't want to go along with it this time. This time he was too hurt. He loved Taehyung though Taehyung had no clue at all.

"Jungkook, you know I'm hurting-" He started.

"Bullshit." Jungkook scoffed, shaking his head, getting closer to the bed.

Taehyung was loss for words, nothing like this has ever happened before between him and Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I know this has been hard-"

"No! You don't fucking understand, I'm just a fucking sex slave to you Tae," He ranted, his neck veins prominent and face red. Taehyung almost went purple from guilt, he knelt on the bed getting closer to Jungkook.

"Why do you do it then Jungkook? I never knew you felt like this." Taehyung spoke, tearing up, he realised how badly he was treating Jungkook and to make it worse, Jungkook kept quiet and it made Taehyung feel so guilty.

"Koo," Taehyung said with a sympathetic look on his face, he rushed out of his bed, with his half naked body to go and hug the boy.

He hugged Taehyung back so tightly, they rocked together and enjoyed each other's warmth.

•••

"Tae, I think I like you."

🔳
Thank you for waiting patiently ❤️