chapter twenty-one (m)

🔳

authors pov

jungkook connected their lips, humming as they moved together in sync.

"fuck," taehyung breathed out, gripping jungkooks hair as he felt his sloppy kisses down his neck and collarbone.

"i'm going to fuck you real good." jungkook muttered on taehyungs skin, his breath sending vibrations around taehyungs body.

"c'mon strip." jungkook detached his lips from taehyungs honey skin, watching the male undress.

after taehyung undressed, he pushed his hair back and climbed on top of jungkook- just like he did last time, resting on his abdomen.

"can i ride you, jungkook?" taehyung asked, licking his lips.

"yeah of course baby." jungkook rested his hands on taehyungs ass cheeks, the two making out again.

"um- are you sure that fit last time." taehyung whined slightly, i mean it scared him a little but overall he felt horny.

jungkook nodded chuckling, watching taehyung admire his cock.

"lube?" taehyung asked, jungkook popped open the drawer and taehyung snatched it out, also taking out a condom.

taehyung unraveled the condom and stroked jungkooks dick a few times before putting it on.

"am i taking to long?" taehyung asked in a teasing manner, because of jungkooks short breaths.

jungkook shook his head, watching taehyung lube his cock. 

watching taehyung made him even hornier, he need some type of contact and since taehyung kind, he gave the restless boy a short peck.

"more," jungkook said, looking so pathetic and needy under taehyung. his hair stuck to his forehead and mouth was left open.

taehyung shoved his tongue down jungkooks mouth, kissing him with more passion and emphasis making jungkook hum.

"better?" taehyung asked, dismissing the saliva trail that connected them.

jungkook nodded, with his eyes half-lidded as taehyung lifted himself and sunk onto the humongous cock beneath him.

letting out a long moan, taehyung found it awfully hard to adjust, especially in this position.

he wanted to ride jungkook, but he just didn't have the strength.

"o-oh!" he gasped, sucking in air and breathing out.

"you ok, babe?" jungkook asked, feeling his dick twitch at taehyungs facial expressions.

"no, it's too much for me- you do it." taehyung  lifted himself again, slowly laying back onto the bed.

now jungkook was on top, he moved taehyungs bangs so he could see his eyes, eye contact was one of jungkooks biggest kinks. he loved seeing how good he fucked the other person by their lustful eyes.

jungkook inserted himself again with force, making taehyung grab his forearm, leaving nail marks.

staring at his cock, he watched how it disappeared inside taehyungs hole and that made him want to fuck the younger senseless, but he knew taehyung had to adjust.

"you want to go rough, don't you?" taehyung squirmed underneath him.

"how'd you know?"

"i can tell from your eyes." taehyung smiled, "i give you permission." he also said.

jungkooks eyes lit up, he started bucking his hips with all his might. taehyungs body moved with every thrust jungkook made.

he moaned at every thrust while jungkook threw his head back, the way taehyungs walls tightened around his length made him feel even more excited.

"ah- jun- jun-" taehyung tried to say but the pleasure was too much, he couldn't process words- let alone form sentences.

jungkook held onto taehyungs legs, putting them on his shoulders as he went faster. taehyung, the poor boy, rolled his eyes to the back of his head.

"i'm close." he muttered, and in a matter of seconds he released while sighing in content.

"you done?" jungkook asked, watching taehyung twitch underneath him.

"jungkook-ah! it's too much!" taehyung cried out, his legs tightening around jungkooks waist feeling too sensitive to relax them.

"shh, take it, taehyung," jungkook rasped in taehyung ear, giving taehyung butterflies.

he put his hands on taehyungs hips knowing that his tight grip would form a bruise.

"agh~! fuck!" he moaned in taehyungs ear, making taehyung shiver. his deep, husky voice was enough to make him cum.

"wait for me, princess." he spoke again but the time he rose back up, putting my legs on his shoulders again.

taehyung, his second release was coming and the most he could was moan and shake underneath the dominant male.

"shit~ i'm close, baby, i'm close." he rushed his words making them seem like mumbles, he pulled out, sliding off the condom in a matter of milliseconds and stroking his dick until he started twitching.

"fuck- oh my god!" he groaned, cumming all over taehyungs face. pumping his cock until the last splutter of cum landed on him.

"ah- jungkook, not in my eyes!" taehyung sat up squeaking, one eye shut from the sudden cumshoy.

"this sight is enough to make me cum again." jungkook smirked, feeling the same sensation in his stomach, the same one he felt about two minutes ago.

"don't tell me-"

jungkook cummed again.

he shook vigorously, waiting for his body to calm down.

the two laughed about it and continued to clean up.

•••

sex.

sex was the only thing on taehyungs mind.

he was crazy, anywhere he got the chance, he was on it.

and it made jungkook feel like shit.

jungkook really liked the boy, but he was only using him for sex. he hated it. but he also wanted to help taehyung because he liked taehyung.

🔳

come through fuck buddies💅