chapter fourteen

🔳

[6:45]

"baby!" seojun entered the door, "i missed you!" he engulfed taehyung into a huge bear hug.

"i missed you also." taehyung said into the hug.

"have you eaten? i was going to order pizza." seojun pulled out his phone, unlocking it he entered the phone app;
akira💘 he saw, it made him sad— he had to go behind his boyfriends back and get to know this girl.

"hmm, that sounds nice, go ahead." taehyung smiled as he kissed his boyfriend.

seojun, took one more look at the contact before calling for a pizza.

[few minutes later]

"i just ordered it, what did you and jungkook do while i was gone?"
seojun sat on the bed where taehyung was watching his favourite soaps.

the boy froze.

"what?" he asked again.

"what did you and jungkook do while i was gone?" he asked again.

"oh i was throwing up the whole time, he was just helping me with this hangover." taehyung lied and seojun noticed.

"that's the biggest lie i've ever heard, first of all you never throw up when you have alcohol, you have a big tolerance for it. and second of all, you and jungkook are total goofs— you guys don't do normal stuff." seojun stated, taehyung laughed.

"alright fine, we didn't really do much except draw on hoseok face with marker." taehyung made up another lie and this time seojun believed it.

it psychically hurt taehyung, never has he lied to seojun about something so big.

"i knew it!" seojun chuckled, taking off his clothes and changin into comfy ones.

the doorbell rang and taehyung shot up, "pizza is here!"

•••

jungkook plopped on his bed, feeling so satisfied. he felt complete with his life. that smug smile never left his face.

"jungkook, you're freaking me out." tzuyu said, with a confused face.

"i'm just happy." jungkook smiled.

"what did you do?" tzuyu squinted her eyes.

"nothing tzu." jungkooks smile dropped, the interrogation annoyed him.

"okay, whatever, we're going to dinner. see you later!" tzuyu added, slamming the door after.

"see ya!" jungkook did a subtle wave and put on his headset.

he was planning on playing games for the rest of the evening.

•••

"oh baby, what happened here?" seojun tried to rub the red hickey behind his earlobe.

[flashback]

jungkook parked up just in front of the complex, stopping the car engine resting his hand on the door handle.

"thanks for dropping me off kookie, it sucks how i'm in this short dress though." taehyung smiled awkwardly.