chapter four

🔳

taehyungs pov

it was 7am and university started at 9:30am.

seojun was still sleeping while i've been having nightmares and my sleep pattern is just messed up.

nonetheless, i started my routine by getting into the shower, i washed my beautiful, brown locks and luscious, honey skin.

i put on my favourite scent which was vanilla, almost drowning myself in the scent.

before proceeding to moisturise my face, i was startled by the grumpy sound of my beloved boyfriend.

"good morning, sleepy." i cooed, feeling him pull me into a hug.

"you smell so good." he mumbled into my neck.

i giggled feeling the ticklish feeling.

"go get into the shower, love." i said softly, stroking his hair, placing a short kiss on his lips.

he pulled my head closer wanting more but i rejected it.

"go brush your teeth first!" i said to him, he smiled while rubbing his eyes.

🔳

"it's our first day!" tzuyu said excitedly, waking up jungkook beside her.

"i'll be awake in five minutes." jungkook grumbled.

"wake up!" tzuyu smacked a pillow in his face.

"i'm going to shower, want to join me?" tzuyu asked, while undressing.

"hell yea-" jungkook answered out of instinct.

tzuyu giggled while racing jungkook to the bathroom.

"scrub my back!" tzuyu ordered and jungkook grabbed her pink loofah and started to scrub her back.

"jungkook, i love being best friends with you. not many best friends can rail each other then go back to their normal vibe." tzuyu laughed and jungkook punched her back playfully.

"we're just built different. anyways, scrub me now!" jungkook said, grabbing his grey loofah and handing it to tzuyu before facing the other way.

"your back is so smooth, okay bestie, pop off!" tzuyu snapped her fingers and exclaimed.

"hurry up tzuyu! we can't be late on the first day." jungkook hurried her, turning around and attempting to wash his back off with the water that was falling upon him.

🔳

"welcome, all students to seoul university, please find a seat and make yourself comfortable!" principal park announced.

the students all sat in the massive hall, seojun and taehyung holding hands while jungkook and tzuyu gossiped through out the whole introduction.

"i'm so excited to start." taehyung mumbled to seojun, who smiled back.

"i'm sure you are." he replied, rubbing his thumb over taehyungs slender hands.

"i can see tae!" tzuyu said covering her mouth as she hasn't seen her good friend in a long time.

"i haven't see him since we were younger, he looks a little close to that man." tzuyu speculated, telling jungkook to look.

"is that his boyfriend?" jungkook asked, tzuyu giggled and clapped in small print.

"power couple!" she shrieked.

"omg! jungkook, they're making out!" tzuyu pointed, she was so excited.

jungkook watched the two swallow tongues, it made him want to bite his off, he was angry at the level of PDA.

"jungkook, are you jealous?" tzuyu asked, turning the boy to face her.

"no, of course i'm not!" jungkook snapped and tzuyu smirked.

"jungkook you snap when your jealous." tzuyu teased and laughed but stopped herself when the presentation started.

🔳

a/n: once again thanks for the reads<3