chapter five

🔳

leaving the university after a day of familiarising themselves with their new professors and lessons. it was 4:30pm and the school day had came to an end.

"tae!" jimin called out.

"jimin! i didn't see you today." taehyung frowned but nonetheless hugged his friend.

"we made it!" jimin said with teary eyes, taehyung wiped under his eye before they could fall.

"don't even start crying-" taehyung choked out.

"we need to go celebrate!"

"jimin, i'm quite tired. i'm sorry, i'll probably facetime you later." taehyung kindly rejected him but jimins bubbly personality never left.

"it's alright, i'm sure yoongi will rail me as a celebration." jimin said and taehyung laughed.

"i want that!" he pouted and jimin laughed at his pout.

"i'm sure he will tae, see you later!" jimin blew a kiss and went on back to yoongi.

taehyung skipped excitedly to seojun, grabbing his hand and gripping it tight.

"tzuyu, let's go celebrate!" jungkook said, bumping into seojun.

"oh, i'm sorry!" jungkook bowed to him, not realising taehyung was also standing right in front of him.

"it's alright dude." seojun replied, taehyung smiled cutely near him.

"tzuyu? oh my— how are you?" taehyung exclaimed, hugging her.

"tae! i missed you." she laughed, reminiscing the old times.

"we should go back to saturday sleepovers!" taehyung smiled and tzuyu agreed.

seojun sighed putting his hand in taehyungs back pocket.

"jun-! you can't do that around my friends." taehyung cursed his boyfriend taking his hand out of his back pocket, seojun placed it on his waist and taehyung returned to the conversation.

after exchanging numbers, tzuyu made an excuse to leave.

"well we'll see you soon hopefully, we're going to go have celebratory sex– right partner!" tzuyu exclaimed linking arms with jungkook playfully.

"oh- a-are you g-guys a thing?" taehyung asked, his finger floating in tzuyu direction.

"no, we're just roommates." jungkook stepped in.

"-that fuck every now and then." tzuyu added, smiling, her dimples as deep as ever.

"yeah, we'll see you tomorrow!" jungkook grabbed tzuyus hand and forcefully dragged her to the exit.

"bye tae!" tzuyu blew a kiss, a thing the used to do in school.

"you have weird friends, love." seojun laughed placing his hand in taehyung back pocket.

"i know and i love them for being them." taehyung laughed, the two also headed to the exit and called it a day.

🔳

[in tzuyu and jungkooks bedroom]

"tzuyu, you can't just go around telling everyone about our sex life." jungkook scolded, tzuyu laughed.

"jungkook, why are you so uptight about it, no one judges us?" tzuyu said and jungkook pressed the bridge of his nose.

"it's nothing, just forget it." jungkook mentally trashed the thought of asking tzuyu to date him.

"kook, you can always tell me what's wrong? we're besties for a reason." tzuyu said softly, jungkook rolled his eyes.

"i told you, i'm fine— let's just fuck and sleep." jungkook spat, making tzuyu confused.

"you seem angry jungkook, try not to break me in half." tzuyu playfully said, continuing to undress.

🔳

"i'm finally in university!" taehyung smiled, plopping down on the couch.

"yes, you are, doll." seojun smiled fondly, going into their small kitchen.

opening up their wine fridge, seojun set up a little tray with a small platter with red wine of the side.

"coming in!" he announced racing into the living room playfully, taehyung giggled at his silly boyfriends behaviour.

"cheers to celebrating your entry to university!" seojun announced again, they both cheered and toasted their drinks before putting on a their favourite disney movie, big hero six.

"thanks for this bub," taehyung said before eating a small cracker, he enjoyed these small moments with his boyfriend. they were both satisfied with each other and wouldn't trade it for anything.

"minnie-ah!" seojun called for the pregnant cat who was struggling to walk.

"is she due soon?" taehyung asked and seojun nodded.

"she'll be fine for another week, let's clean up and go sleep." seojun suggested and taehyung agreed.

"the first year is always the best, plus i'll be here to help." taehyung listened to his boyfriends words as he straddled him.

"i just hope i make a good impression." taehyung said softly seojun hummed turning off the tv as he felt taehyung come off of his lap.

cuddle session was over since taehyung was tired.

"have a good sleep babe,, i love you." seojun hummed.

"love you more bun." taehyung replied turning off his lamp.

the two were asleep the whole night, taehyung complaining since seojun kept farting all night— sometimes he forgets he's lactose intolerant.

"never again are you eating cheese at night!" taehyung grumbled turning away from his boyfriend.

🔳

i'm going to timeskip next chapter <3