chapter twenty-seven

"Taehyung."

They were laying in Taehyung's comfy bed, after their fun date of cherry picking and digesting the pie they made with the cherries they picked— once they returned home. It was a really wholesome moment that they both wanted to cherish. Forever.

"Yes Jeonie," Taehyung responded, looking up at the boy. He was laying on his broad chest as usual, his signature and favourite position.

"I want to make us official," he stated, touching Taehyung's hair but not looking down on him.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, was it finally time?

He sat up, one hand on Jungkook's abdomen the other resting on the mattress. He stared at Jungkook through his long eyelashes, his brown orbs analysing the taller male's face.

"Taehyung, you know you make me so happy, I want to treat you, spoil you and love you. I want to make you as happy as you make me." Jungkook said softly, his hand making its way to Taehyung's curvy hip. Taehyung's lip quivered, the last time he had a boyfriend— y'all know how that panned out.

But he knew Jungkook was different, he proved himself to Taehyung and surprises him everyday with a new morals. He was so genuine towards Taehyung and he could tell Jungkook wanted nothing more but to love him and call him his.

"So, Taehyung will you be my boyf-"

"Yes! Yes yes! God yes!" Taehyung exclaimed, hugging him, falling back into his chest and inhaling his earthy scent. Jungkook closed his eyes, taking in Taehyung's calming aroma, also. He loves him so much.

"I feel so comfortable with you," Taehyung moaned into Jungkook's chest, the feeling of his breath on Jungkook's neck; sent tingles all over his body.

He adjusted Taehyung's leg over his toned middle, as he turned to face his now-boyfriend. Resting one hand on his small waist and the other, cupping his face. "I can't wait to start this journey with you." Jungkook whispered, onto Taehyung's lips before he attacked them.

Maybe attack was the wrong word as the kiss was slow and passionate, he took his time kissing the soft, red lips of the younger. No tongue, hardly any saliva, just them kissing slowly. The curtain peeked open, a sudden light appeared in the room. The moonlight shining upon them, making Taehyung smile into the kiss as he was facing the window.

The next morning, they woke up next to each other. "Morning boyfriend," Taehyung giggled, trying to get Jungkook's eyes to flutter open.

"Morning baby," He croaked out, rubbing his eyes. "You slept the whole night, my love." Jungkook added, praising him.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he did sleep the whole night. He didn't wake up once nor did he have trouble falling asleep like he always does. "Oh my gosh? I did." He smiled to himself, covering his mouth with the palm of his hand.

"I just felt so safe in your arms, I didn't think twice about sleeping. I guess it just happened." He sighed, playing with Jungkook's larger fingers.

"That's good my love," Jungkook kissed the crown on Taehyung's head, the latter humming at the sensation.
Waking up next to someone he loved dearly was surely a dream come true, Jungkook never thought he'd ever experience this. Of course he loved Tzuyu, as friends. Tzuyu was like a sister to him— which is weird since they've fucked multiple times. But the love he had for Taehyung was way different, it was something he needed to keep going.