chapter twenty-four

🔳

A WEEK LATER

Taehyungs pov

It had been a hectic six months, now it was the start of June, meaning a summer break was due. It was definitely needed, I had recently finished my mock exams which were kicking my ass.

It was the last day of Uni until the new term started in September, I was so excited for Summer.

We finished early today, we started at 10am and we finish at 12:45, when we'd normally start at 9am and finish at 3pm.

"I'll pick you up after your last lecture," I heard Chaeyoung say to Tzuyu. Tzuyu blushed, kissing her girlfriend.

Me and Tzuyu went into the lecture hall, Jimin was running late today as he struggled to walk.

"Guess where Chaeng is taking me," Tzuyu squealed, skipping to her seat.

"A picnic?" I took a wild guess, I really didn't know what to say.

"How did you know?" Tzuyu frowned, her bottom lip drooping.

"It's your favourite thing to do in summer, Tzu." I chuckled, remembering her picnic addiction.

She groaned, rolling her eyes, I wheezed.

"What are you doing after?" She asked, getting startled as someone punched her back.

"Ah- Jimin you bastard bitch!" She exclaimed, arching her back at the pain.

"Hey whores," Jimin announced, greeting his friends.

"Anyways, I'm not sure what I'm doing." I shrugged, pouting slightly.

"Shush, we know after this Jungkook is going to rail you into the next century." Jimin added, with a smug smirk.

I blushed.

"Are you guys going to the party?" Jimin asked, I cocked up my eyebrow.

"What party?" Tzuyu and I asked in unison.

"You guys need to be active on social media, the party tonight to celebrate finishing this term— it's at the beach." Jimin exclaimed, obnoxiously chewing on his gum.

"Ooh, beach party. I want to go.." Tzuyu spoke, I agreed.

"Yes, Kisoo is hosting!" Jimin explained.

A party, what a great way to start the summer.

•••

Jungkooks pov

"Last day of Uni, Tae." I smiled, pulling him closer to me by his waist.

Obviously, me and Taehyung have gotten closer since I confessed. I realised how I was making such a big deal out of him giving me a reaction that wasn't scripted in my head.

I really liked him and I'm sure he felt the same way. Although he didn't show it, he just wasn't ready and I understood that and took it slow.