chapter twenty nine

[Mature scenes]

Date night. Finally, after not seeing each other for a long time. The couple missed each other so much.

Taehyung was wearing a simple pair of blue, high-waisted jeans with a black belt to seal his white, flufffy turtleneck. He had a black bag that went over his shoulders that held, his phone, his purse, mint gum, keys and his vanilla scented perfume.

"My love.." Jungkook smiled, looking at his precious baby boy run up to him. "Kook!" He squealed, hugging his boy tightly, wrapping his arms around his neck, pushing his body onto his body and enjoying his warmth.

Jungkook leaned down planting a kiss onto Taehyung's soft lips, "I missed you so much." He said, still inches away from Taehyung's lips, speaking into the younger's mouth.

"I missed you so much more, honestly." Taehyung spoke against his lips, caressing his jaw. "Let's go shall we?" Jungkook held Taehyung's hand, the familiar feeling of Taehyung's soft hands drove JK crazy.

They had arrived at the cinema; ready to watch the new film, they were forty five minutes in and the movie hadn't gotten any better— it was a horror and it was mildly scary. Jungkook and Taehyung were horror movies addicts, it's something they enjoyed doing together even though it added to Taehyung's insomnia but Jungkook was always there to cuddle him.

"This movie did not deserve the hype." Taehyung said, scoffing down the popcorn. He waited for Jungkook to reply but when he turned to meet his eyes he realised how Jungkook was already looking at him— his eyes lust-filled. Taehyung struggled to speak as Jungkook intensely stared at him— asking for something, without using his words, and luckily Taehyung knew exactly what he wanted.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, putting the popcorn on the empty seat beside him. He placed his hand on his zipper, playing with it for a while just to tease. "You know they have camera's right?" Taehyung spoke, tapping Jungkook's hip for him to lift them up. He slid off his pants and boxers with ease, watching his erected penis stand tall and straight.

"Yes, they'll be getting a show." Jungkook breathlessly said, he was always excited for Taehyung to give him head. It was something about the boys mouth that made him crave it all the time, the way his throat took him in so nicely. It fit like a puzzle piece— like his throat was made for Jungkook and him only.

Taehyung rolled his eyes again, gathering saliva in his mouth by sucking in his cheeks. His placed him thumb on the slit of his dick, sliding the beads of pre-cum forwards and backwards. Jungkook's breath hitched, he'd been craving Taehyung for so long, so the slightest of actions could make him cum in an instant. Taehyung took notice of his boyfriends sensitivity and smirked to himself, he felt empowered because only he could make Jungkook feel like this.

He leaned down, opening his mouth and letting all the saliva from his mouth drip down onto the tip of Jungkook's cock. He acted quickly, stroking his length up and down before the slick from his mouth dropped onto his boyfriend's clothing. "Fuck," he heard Jungkook say, throwing his head back.

Jungkook's hand creeped up behind Taehyung's ear, resting in between strands of his hair. He attempted to push his head down because he grew so impatient.

Taehyung shooed his hand away and latched his lips onto the tip, digging his tongue into the slit. "Baby..." Jungkook groaned, trying to stop his hips from rutting upwards but he couldn't help it. Taehyung chuckled around his cock, sending vibrations all around his lovers body. Subconsciously, Jungkook bought his hand back down to Taehyung's head and pushed it down.