chapter eleven

🔳

"morning." tzuyu mumbled, laying on the other girls boob:)

"morning, darling.." chaeyoung said with a dry, sleepy voice.

"are you still tired?" tzuyu asked, looking up at her friend.

she said nothing but nodded, pecking the taller girl right after.

"we have a party today, that's not until 7pm." chaeyoung added.

"so until then let's watch movies?" tzuyu asked, chaeyoung nodded.

tzuyu chirped, reaching over for the remote.

"choose a movie, i'll be back with breakfast." tzuyu smiled, kissing the shorter on the cheek before standing up.

"hey! put on some clothes." chaeyoung patted tzuyus bare bum, making the younger flinch.

"it's fine, jungkook has seen me naked before." tzuyu claimed, chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"it's not that, i just don't want him to see you." chaeyoung replied.

"go put on some underwear— at least." chaeyoung whined, tzuyu complied because she was just too cute and possessive.

it sucked how she wasn't wearing a promise ring yet.

after putting on underwear and a bra, she went into the kitchen— no sign of jungkook.

she put ready-made pancakes in the microwave to reheat while she fried eggs and bacon.

something simple.

"here you go." tzuyu said, walking to chaeyoung who was in her bed.

[something like that for tzuyus room]

"thank you, princess." chaeyoung thanked her, they both bundled up on the bed deciding to watch old disney classics.

"this is quite good, thank you." chaeyoung thanked once again with a kiss.

•••

"my parents called me yesterday." taehyung spoke, hugging onto his slim boyfriend.

"what do they want?" seojun asked, curious, because they never really liked him.

"oh, nothing." taehyung started.

"your parents always have something to say, you shouldn't lie—you know that." seojun growled in annoyance, sitting up taking his hand off of taehyungs waist.