chapter thirty-two (m)

Taehyung was eagerly waiting to go home, he couldn't handle staying with Seojun's parents any longer. All the memories that flooded his head were too much for him and he couldn't handle it all by himself. He missed Jungkook.

As the coach arrived at the coach station, it was just touching 6pm, and Taehyung was so excited to see his lover. He exited the coach to see Jungkook standing next to his black Mercedes AMG, with a bouquet of sweet flowers in his hand. He immediately ran up to the boy and hugged him tightly, his overnight bag being thrown somewhere and his phone being dashed into his hoodie pocket.

"Baby," Taehyung whined in Jungkooks ears, detaching from the hug and giving him a long peck on his lips. "I missed you so much." Jungkook smiled during the kiss, pulling away and going to pick up Taehyung's bag. "Get in the car, sweetheart." He told Tae, who didn't have to be told twice, the coach was disgusting and musty whereas Jungkook's car smelt brand new and had seat warmers.

"I've prepared dinner for you at my place, I even brought you some new pyjamas because you're going to be staying with me tonight— no ifs and no buts." Jungkook told as he loaded Taehyung's bag into the back of the car. Taehyung just looked back at Jungkook and gave him a warm smile, he's missed this princess treatment. After having such a long and devastating weekend he was finally home with his love. He wouldn't change it for the world.

"Go and change my love, I'll prepare the table." The drive from the coach station to Jungkooks apartment was around 45-50 minutes, and they spent that time doing carpool karaoke. As soon as they got into the apartment, Taehyung crashed onto the couch. He was so tired, he couldn't wait for tonight. Luckily, he was off for the next three days to recover from the trip and write his records. "Baby, go and wash up and go and change then we'll eat." Jungkook said again, attempting to drag Taehyung off the couch.

Taehyung compiled, he rose from the couch, attaching him and Jungkook's lips. They shared a passionate kiss, Taehyung lifting his knee to cause friction within Jungkook's crotch area, he also rubbed the lobes of Jungkook's ears. Jungkook hummed during the kiss, pulling Taehyung closer to him by his waist, oh how they both missed each other.

They pulled off of each other, looking deeply into each others eyes with red cheeks and puffy lips. "I love you so much." Jungkook grinned, his vein-covered hands not leaving Taehyung's slim waist. "I love you more." Taehyung kissed his cheek, picking up his phone from the couch and heading over to the bathroom.

He started playing some music and humming to it. He then turned on the tap and the shower started running, he then started undressing himself— feeling Jungkooks eyes on him, he decided to turn his music up higher, feeling the beat with his body. Jungkook watched him from the hallway, the way his body moved so smoothly, it's been so long since Taehyung was underneath Jungkook and Jungkook missed it so much.

Jungkook cleared his throat, as he felt his abdomen tighten and lower area enlarge, as Jungkook was also changing, he changed into a white vest top with grey sweatpants he had laying around. "Don't make me get into that shower with you Kim." Jungkook warned, making Taehyung giggle and turn around, "Leave me alone Jeon, let me feel myself." Taehyung responded with a cheeky smirk.

"The foods getting cold, my love." Jungkook said, re-adjusting his boxers, and then lifting up his grey sweatpants. "I'll be quick, don't worry. Put a movie on while you wait." Taehyung replied, closing the bathroom door and getting into his shower.

15 minutes later, Taehyung was finished showering, he was now in the bedroom coating his body with cocoa butter and putting on a sweet body spray that Jungkook had bought for him. It smelt like roses and Taehyung absolutely loved the sweet scent. It wasn't too sickly, but it was enough to be noticed.