Chapter 18

Claire's P.O.V

Me and Justin are having a pool party. I invited some of my friends and max invited some of his friend. Alex use have a major crush on me in 10 th grade, he would occasionally flirt with me but know that Justin has been here he doesn't flirt anymore.

I put on a baby blue bikini with polka dots, and Justin has on some bright red shorts. His six pack looks like it was chiseled to perfection, hopefully my friends know that he is mine. I hear the doorbell ring and I go to open it and see everyon is here. "Come in, there's snack and food outside." I say and everyone heads to the back.

"Hey your looking hot." Alex says looking me and down. I give him a disgusted look and try to find Justin. He wraps his arm around my waist trying to pull me closer but Justin comes out of nowhere and shoves him into the cold pool. He comes back up "What's mine is mine and mine only." Justin says giving the fiercest death glare I have seen and it only made him look hotter.

I pull Justin away when he starts to growl and my friends give me confused faces. I bring Justin to my room where he lays his head down on my lap, he breathe heavily as I run my finger threw his brown locks. "Do you wanna go back downstairs or wait a while?" I ask and kiss his cheek. "I w-want to g-go downstairs." he say and i grab his hand pulling him up and we walk back outside.

We go to the pool and sit on side sharing kisses every once in awhile. i hold his hand and look him in the eye "I love you jay." I say looking at him. "I-i wuv you t-too." he says kissing my nose in the corner of my eye I see Alex roll his eye and stomps away.

Me and Justin get into the water and I get close to him trying to get his body heat. "Hold your breath when we go underwater." I say and he nods. We hold our breath and go underneath I pull his face to one and kiss his lips. I feel fireworks spreadin through my veins and it feels just like the fist kiss. Amazing.