Chapter 15

Claire P.O.V.

Me and Justin are getting stuff for Melanie to play with. We have coloring books, movies, arts and craft, and puzzles. I hear the door bell ring, I get off the couch and open the door to see Linda and Melanie. "Hi Mrs. Robinson and Melanie , come in." I say and walk inside. "Thank you for watching my daughter it really means a lot." she says with a genuine smile. "No problem, we have fun activities so she won't get bored." I say and look at Melanie who is hugging my leg. "Uh okay, thank you again." She says and walks out the door.

"Justin's asleep, so we have to be quiet." I whisper and she nods. "What do you wanna do first?" I ask her quietly ask. "Can we play pwinsess?" She asks cutely and I nod. I get her one of my dresses from when I was little and put it on her. She twirls around in it and I am in awe at how pretty she is. Melanie grabs my hand in her small hand and brings me to the couch. "I going to do your hair." She say and stands behind me.

Once she's done I grab her small hand and we make our away to the bathroom mirror so I can see myself. to be honest it was prety good for a little girl. "How old are you." I ask her she puts up 4 fingers. "Lets go play." I say and we make our way back in the living room. I see Justin sleeping "Maybe if you gif him tru luvs kiss, he'll wake up." Melanie says and I chuckle, moving closer to him.

I lean down to his level and gently connect our lips feeling sparks explode in my tummy. he starts to kiss back and I break away remember that a 4 year old is watching. He pouts when I break away and I move my head towards Melanie and he gets it.

2:00 p.m.

After playing princess and doing arts and crafts we decided to chill out and watch a movie. We are watching FROZEN! Mel is singing all the songs. I'm sitting in between Justin leg and his arms are around my tummy, Melanie is sitting on my lap.

At 5:00 Linda came to pick up Melanie. we have gotten so close to her she like our child. "I miss her already." I say and pout. "Don't worry you have me." Justin say wrapping his arms around my stomach and he lays his head on my shoulder. I turn around in his arms and kiss him hard. "T-Thank you Claire, for l-loving me." he says shyly and I mentally awe. "I will always love." I say.

👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗

Please vote and comment!!