Chapter 21

Claire P.O.V.

It 5:00 o'clock in the morning and I booked me and Justin a flight to Greece!!! He doesn't know about it but I do, when we get there I'm going to have a surprise for him. I shake Justin to wake him up "Justin wake up we have to go somewhere." I say. He stirs but doesn't wake up. "Jay, I'm naked." I say seductively and the next thing I know he shoots up all the sleepiness gone and he looks all around until he finds me fully clothed.

"C'mon jay, were going somewhere special." I say helping him out of bed and we get ready. I thought ahead of time and got our suitcases packed so all we have to do is drive to the airport get on our plane and we're off to paradise.
"Cwaire, why d-do we have t-to get up s-so early." Justin says with a frown while rubbing his eyes.

I go over to him and hug him "Because I have surprise for you." I pull away and his hands are on my waist. his hazel eyes light up "What is it." he says smiling. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." I say into his ear and I feel him shiver.

We go down stairs with our suitcases and quickly grab Starbucks on the way to busy airport. I hold Justin's hand so I don't lose him we get pass check out and then were seated on the 3rd row in first class.

"Claire w-were is your m-mommy and d-daddy?" Justin asks with big innocent eyes. "Well they went to heaven when I was little I don't remember them, Max used to tell me stories about them and how they were really rich and famous, but still love us dearly." I say and Justin scrunched up his eyebrows. "What's h-heaven?" He asks and I give him a sad smile. "Heaven is were good people go when they pass away." I say and he nods understandingly.

Justin dozed off into my lap while we were in turbulence, which is a good thing. We land shortly, I wake up Justin and get off the plane. I see my old friend Jason, holding up a sign that says my name on it. I quickly lead Justin over to him "Jason!" I say and hug him, that gets Justin's attention. "Claire!" he says hugging me back. "Justin this is Jason one of my friends. Jason this is Justin my boyfriend." I say smiling at them.

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

The next chapter is when things start to happen. Please vote or comment!!