chapter 10

Justin P.O.V

I felt my heartbreaking as I see Claire leave my room with tears rolling down her cheek. I hear a thud and I want to make sure Claire is ok but im to mad at myself for hurting her.

I cant look at her without knowing I did that to her, I feel a sharp pain, I yelp and clutch my stomach. I whimper all the way to my bed where I curl up into a ball and suck on my thumb as a tear falls.

My vision gets blurry as I feel myself start to get tired and my whimpers start to fade out until they weren't heard. My eyelids close and my body starts to relax.

Claire P.O.V.

I wake up and rub my head while groaning. I look down to my leg and see that the blood is dried up but my body still aches. I try to get up carefully as I make my way to the shower limping slightly. I slowly get in and turn the knob to hot. The hot water relaxes the tension in my shoulders and I gently scrub my body trying to get the blood off my knee.

Once im done washing my self I slowly slide down the wall and put my knees up to my chest with my arms wrapped around my legs as I start to silently cry, with water streaming down my face.

Everything has just happened so fast and I wish I could make it stop. I stand up and turn off the shower grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body.

I lay in my bed wearing my light blue pajamas and braiding my damp blonde hair. I miss Justin but im to scared of him, to say I'm mad is a understament im furious how dare he try and take advantage of me. I am never speaking to him again until he understands how I feel.

I walk downstairs and see him eating a sandwich but I ignore him I grab a bag of cookies. Justin walked over to the garbage can and he wraps his arms around my waist so tight I could barley breathe but I dont say anything. He buries his head in my hair and sobs.

"Claire I-im so s-sorry my h-heart feels l-likes its-s b-broken and a-and I-i-" he says choking on a sob. He starts sniffling and he grabs my legs begging me to never leave him.

This was so heartbreaking thinking I was going to leave him. "I'm not going to leave you but what you did hurt me." I say my voice breaking at the end.

"I-i know I-im S-so sorry I-i never meant t-to hurt y-you." he says and I easily forgive him. "Its ok now stop crying." I say and he sniffles a few more time then stands up and hugs me. "I-i'll never d-do it a-again." he say and and I nod.

Please comment and vote!!

Feb. 28. 2016

Jan. 27. 2018