Chapter 23

Justin P.O.V.

I slowly wake up and see my beautiful princess, claire. I kiss her soft cheek then make my way up to her ear and nibble on it. "Come on baby, wake up." I say and hear moan. I groan at the sweet sound and she shoots up "What's wrong?" she asked "Nothing b-baby, I'm going to take a col- i mean a hot s-shower." I say stuttering a little bit.

I get out the shower and wrap a fuzzy purple towel around my waist. I exit the steamy room and enter me and Claire's room. Claire's mouth drops and she looks funny so I start to giggle. "Whoa." She says. I shake my head at her then I move to my boxer box, I drop my towel and I put on some red boxers.

I go over to the bed and crawl towards my claire. She gets this look in her eye, is it lust? "I love you so much claire, you know that?" I ask claire and all she does is my her lip and nods which is very attractive, might I add.

I leave light kisses on her legs and travel up to her stomach. Exploring every inch of her delicious body just made me crave her more. I kiss all the way up to her chest, I kiss her and let my tongue play with hers as we fight for dominance.

I start to kiss up her check to her ear "I love you so much baby, you make me feel so good." I whisper in her ear then I bite her earlobe. She moans which sounds like music to my ear, who knew love ever felt this great.

I wrap my lengthy arms around her slender body, I lift her up on me so she's on my lap. I love having my girl in my arms, she makes me feel alive. She doesn't make me feel scared of the world, if anything I want to travel all around it. Claire makes me feel different.

I grab he butt and squeeze it, she lets out a small shriek. "This butt is mine to grab and hold." I say dominantly, I don't know what came over me but I'm feeling very confident.

I let my hands wander over her body until I get to her breasts. "These breasts are mine to fondle with." I whisper against her lips. "Your lips are mine to kiss senselessly." I say and attach my lips to hers pink lips.

She runs her hand threw my hair, and I grunt at her action. I lightly bit her lip. letting the tip of my tongue run over the rim of her lips, she lets out a series of moans. "You deserve the best and nothing but the best." I say softly.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Did you guys like dominate Justin?!?

I was listening to PYD 😩 the feels!!!