Chapter 2

CLAIRE'S P.O.V.

We make it to my house and I make sure he takes a shower and washes up. After the shower he was everywhere, it's a good thing my brother is sleeping. He was just this shy-little thing and right now he was running around with a ball of yarn that he took from my kitten.

I shook my head and laughed at him. I walked into the kitchen to see chocolate syrup on the counter and floor, I step in something mushy then realize it's apple sauce. Just great...

"Justin!" I yell. "C-Coming." I heard him say his large feet padding against the ground. He finally steps in the kitchen looking down guiltily. "Justin's s-sowwy." he says in a baby voice.

"I know I just wish you would grow up. I mean your probably older than me, why can't you act mature." I say exhaustedly while looking at the mess that I will have to clean up.

His bottom lip trembles and he is on the verge of tears now it's my turn to feel guilty. "Justin I-" I start but he cuts me off, "No you want me to be a big boy so I going to be a big boy." he shockingly says not stuttering once.

I look at him with sad eyes he walks past me and starts cleaning up the mess he made while mumbling something in his language angrily.

I start to help him but he didn't like that. "I m-made mess you d-don't help me. It's all m-my fault you m-mad at me" he said stuttering.

"Oh no baby, I'm not mad at you I just was cranky and tired, but I'm not mad at you. Ok?" I say while looking him in the eyes. "O-Ok" He says while nodding. "I can be a g-good big boy f-for you" he says sweetly and I can't help but smile in adoration at him.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso while he put his arms around my waist and he lifts me up slightly. We pulled away from the hug and look into each other's eyes, he giggles.

I scrunch my eyebrows "What's so funny?" I said confused "You h-have something riiggghhtt t-there" he said while putting some syrup on my nose.

I gasp I put some syrup on my finger "So do you" I say while poking his nose leaving a syrup dot on it. "Oh n-n you d-don't" he said while picking me up so that my legs are around his waist. I squealed, giggled, and smiled at him.

You may be wondering how do you guys like each other when you just met? We'll its pretty easy, he's a lovable guy and he's my alien soulmate. I peck his lips and his green eyes get bigger than they already are.

Happiness fills his face and I laugh, "Your so cute!" I said in a baby voice. He giggles which is so adorable; I put my head in his neck savoring his smell.

I play with his light brown hair while he holds me closely and rubs my back in circles for about five minutes and I start to get tired.

Me and him yawn at the same time time. "A-are you t-tired?" He asked me sweetly, "Mhmm" I hummed to him and took my head out of his neck. I rub my eyes tiredly, then I put my head back in his neck.

"W-We're d-do I s-sleep Claire?" He said into my ear, he gave me chills. "If you put me down, I'll show you." I told him and he gently set me down on my feet. I grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs and into the guest room that hasn't been used.

"You can sleep here; if you need anything my room is right across the way." I say and grab Justin some warm fuzzy blankets just incase he gets cold. He walks into the bed and plops on it. I giggled and covered him up to his neck with blankets.

He snuggled into the blankets; I lean down and push the hair back that was covering his forehead then I tenderly kiss his forehead. he smiles in response. "Goodnight gum drop." I say "G-good n-night Clairy berry." He says tiredly and closes his eyes.

I slowly walk out of the guest room and into my bedroom. I get under the covers and smile thinking about how I found Justin, my soulmate.

My eyelids slowly get heavy with each passing moment and all of a sudden I fall asleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vote and comment!!!

Last update feb. 26. 2016
Latest update Jul. 2. 2017