Chapter 19

Claire P.O.V.

Me, Justin, Max, and some girl max likes are going on a double date to the movies. I wear a black crop top that says 'I woke up like this' on the front, a pair of skinny jeans, and black vans. Justin is wearing a black shirt, leather pants, black supras, and to top it off one of his many snapbacks I bought him.

We go down stairs hand in hand to see Max and see a beach blonde girl making out on the couch. I clear my throat and they pull away from each other, once the blondes eyes look at my Justin she starts to giggle and twirl her hair. "Sorry." she says batting her eyes and is still giggling.

"Hey sis this is Britney." he says and I look at her with a straight face not really caring. "Ok let's go." I say and we all exit the house and go in separate cars with our dates. Me and Justin talk for the time being.

We reach the Harkins and get out to catch up with Max and his bubble brain giggling- "What a-about you claire?" I hear Justin ask and I look at him confused. "D-Do you w-want anything?" he asks and I nod "Yes please." I say and look at Britney who is practically drooling over my handsome boyfriend.

I grab Justin's face with my small hands and attach his lips to mine. I lightly bite his lip and he lets out a groan. I pull back making sure Britney knows he's mine. He smirks and walks to the cashier.

Max comes back before Justin with a large bag of super butter popcorn and a soda with two straws. "Thanks Maxy." Britney says and pecks his lips, I look at her disgustedly. Thank goodness Justin comes back before I could see them kiss again. Yuck. "Thank you." I say and he nods then kisses my cheek.

We get settled into the theatre and we all sit in the back. We were watching (whatever movie is the scariest.) I was freaking out the entire time. Justin pulled me into his lap and moved my hair to the other side of my neck. in a matter of second I feel his warm lips graze my neck as his cool breath makes me shiver with delight.

"I want you so bad claire." Justin whisper and moans lightly in my ear. "I want to feel you when I wake up I want to feel you when I sleep, I just want be everywhere you are and love you like no one else will, I love you so much Claire. You're my pride and joy. My princess." he says and I feel my insides literally melt inside me. I look back at him and kiss him with so much passion.

I look to my left and see Britney glaring at me and I just smirk then lean into. Justin immediately wraps his long tan arms around my petite waist. Once the movie is over me and Justin walk out hand in hand. He lacks my lips over and over again.

I look at Justin really look at Justin this time I realize how beautiful he is, so without thinking I say the first thing "Justin y-you're beautiful." I say and he chuckles while looking down at me. "T-Thanks baby." he says . The rest of our day was spent with a lot of kissing and annoying Britney, so I guess you could say today is a good day.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

How was everyone single awareness/ valentines day?!?!

Can I get 15 votes, please?!?!?!