Chapter 4

Claire P.O.V.

I see Mathew, a guy that was obsessed with me for the longest time. Justin was growling and giving Mathew a death glare. "W-whoa dude c-calm down" Mathew says honestly looking like he's about to pee his pants.

Justin holds me closer. "What do you want Mathew" I say uninterested, "Well I was going to tell you that I missed you and we should hangout sometime" he said with a smile but, that just makes justin even more mad his eyes started turning red. "No thank you" I say politely.

Justin closes the door and lays down on the couch with me on top of him and resting my head on his chest.

"W-who was t-that princess?" he stutters and his eyes turn back to his normal green ones. "Just some creepy that used to like me; you have nothing to be worried about" I said poking his side which causes him to giggle.

I lift my head from his chest, pucker my lips, and he grabs my face in between his hands then kissed my lips with so much passion.

Once the kiss was over I looked at him wondering we're he learned that from. "T-the tv w-will t-each you a l-lot of things" he says almost as if he was reading my mind.

The rest if the day we cuddle and kissed every now and then. I suddenly have a craving for vanilla ice cream.

"Could you get me some ice cream?" I ask Justin with pouty lips. "O-Ok cupcake; W-what kind?" He asks me, "May I have vanilla with sprinkles, please." I say looking at Justin. "O-of course a-anything for y-you" he says and smiles sweetly.

He walks into the kitchen and I think about how lucky I am that I found Justin.

He came back with a huge bowl of vanilla ice cream and sprinkles with two spoons. "Oh how will I eat this all" I say giving him a hint I want him to help me eat it.

"Justin w-will help y-you e-eat it" He says giggling, "Thanks I don't know what I would do without your help!" I smile as he grabs a spoon and starts eating too.

Once we're done I get up and put the bowl in sink then go back to see justin sitting criss cross applesauce, watching The little Mermaid. "Clairy fairy c-come w-watch this" Justin says and gives me a pout. I sit next to him and he put his head on my lap, I run my fingers through his silky hair and kiss his forehead.

He takes his green eyes off the screen to look at me "Claire w-will you b-be m-my Ariel?" He says and looks up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Of course I will Justin" I say and pinch his cute wittle chubby cheeks and peck his lips. He smiles really big and gives me a little peck.

10 PM

"Justin it's getting late lets go to bed" I say to a half asleep justin. "O-ok Ariel" he's been calling my that all day. We get up and trudge our feet up the stairs.

We get into my room and lay down. "Goodnight, my prince Eric." I say in a sweet loving tone. "G-good night m-my Ariel." Justin says and kisses my forehead. He wraps his arms around my tiny figure and I cuddle into him.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Pleas vote and comment!!!

Nov. 25 2014

Feb.2016

July.2017