Chapter 22

Justin's P.O.V.

I don't like that Jackson guy hugging my claire. I pull her close by my side, and I don't like how he looked liked me. He keeps on staring at me and smiling, its freaking me out. We started to get into a car and we drove to a big hotel.

Claire grabbed my hand and she walked us to the elevator. I hated the elevator with a passion it gave me a weird feeling in tummy and everything was close together. "What are you thinking about jay?" Claire's asks me and I just shook my head. I closed my eyes and laid my head on her shoulder.

Claire and I get off the elevator, then head to our room. Once were there I face plant into the bed, "Claire w-will you rub m-my back?" I ask her sweetly. She smiles her beautiful smile and walks over to me. "Hands up." she says and I put my hands up, she takes off my white tee. I lay on my stomach and she starts to rub the soreness from my back.

When Claire finished she was exhausted, so she went to sleep on me. I played with her long hair, it was so blonde, I want my hair like hers. she's just so pretty and amazing, I'm glad I have a mate like her. She makes me happy when I'm sad and all giddy inside, I love her with all my heart.

I trace her pink plump lips with my long index finger. I give her a light kiss on her delicious lips and she stirs around but doesn't wake up. "I love you so much Claire." I whisper in her ear. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles brightly "What time is it?" She asks lifting her head from my chest.

I look at the clock "3 o'clock." I tell her and she frowns. "What w-wrong why are y-you sad?" I ask her trying to figure out why she is sad, so I can make her happy again. "I want you to wear the suit that I packed you and your black dress shoes." she says and I nod to her.

"Make sure you're ready before 5." she says before walking out the door. I shuffle over to the shower and turn it to hot. I get in and my body completely relaxes when the water hits my back.

I get out and wrap a towel around my waist. I dry off then put on what Claire told me to put on. By 4:30 Claire came back and is currently in the shower, I wish I could join her but I have to take things slow.

Once she gets out, she is dressed in her red knee length dress with pearl earrings, nude heels, and a pair of pearl earrings. She looks absolutely beautiful, wow, I can't believe she is all mine.

She walks out the room and before I know it were in a long stretchy car, I think it's called a limo. We get out at a abandoned house that's looks very warn down and scary. I cling onto Clair as we walk to the front door, she slowly turns the door knob.

She opens the door and out of nowhere 'Happy birthday' is shouted by people that were hiding everywhere. The inside looks incredible it is way different from the outside. "One second." Claire says and let's go of my hand. I see her walk over to Jackson the that hugged her earlier.

He whispers something in her ear and she smiles and nods her head, she says something but I can't hear. Then they disappear to some place, oh gosh he better not try to hit on my women cause I swear I will beat his-

I see them both coming my way smiling "Justin I went to the alien office and today is when you were born and I found something else that was interesting, do you want to tell him?" Claire asks Jackson. "How do I put this, Im your brother, Jason." he says well I guess he looks more like a jason than Jackson.

"I don't r-remember having a b-brother." I say. "That because when we were born mom couldn't take care of the two of us so she had to give one of us up." Jason says and immediately feel sad not knowing that he was my brother that I didn't even know.

I give him a manly hug and he returns it. The rest of the night was a blur the last thing I remember is getting on the stupid elevator and Clair tucking me in then whispering these sweet words "I love you." if I wasn't so sleepy I would have said them back, but I was out.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Long chapter, can I get 20 likes?