Chapter 6

Claire P.O.V

After spending about an hour in the pool we took showers and then I put on Netflix. Justin is sitting on my bed with me in between his long legs and my head on his hard chest.

I feel Justin slowly snake his arms around my sleek and slim waist. He kisses my head as I look through the movies "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked looking up at him and poke his cute little button nose. He cuddles his head in my neck and I giggle non-stop.

He starts to place light and delicate kisses on my neck leading up to my lips. I smile into the kiss as I explode with butterflies in my tummy swirling around. "I-i wuv y-you Claire" Justin said in a cute baby voice. "I wuv you too gumdrop" I said and come across The Croods on Netflix.

After an 1 hour and 40 minutes of Justin giggling and switching positions, he laid his head in my lap and started to close his eyes while I play with his golden brown locks.

As he sleeps peacefully I lifted his head off my lap and he starts stirring until his head came into contact with the soft fluffy pillow. I tip toe out the room and quietly close the door behind me.

I slowly make my way into my brother's room, lightly knocking before; He looks up from his video game "Hey what's up?" He asked me. I shuffle to him and hug him, he hesitantly hugs me with confusion in his eye but he just shrugs it off.

I look up at him and smile, "I think I'm in love" I said to him. "Whoa sis, I'm flattered but I'm your brother" he said, I scoff and slap his chest.

"I mean I'm in love with Justin; he means everything to me. I mean yeah we say I love you to each other but I don't know if he really loves me the way I do him; The love I'm feeling right now is so incredible, I really love him, Max" I said.

"I'm happy for you sis; who would have thought that you'd find some one" he said laughing, "Hey" I said pouting; he laughs harder and then pinches my nose. "But seriously I'm happy you found someone that you love" he said and genuinely smiles at me.

I smile back then let go of him, "Thanks bro, goodnight" I said "Night Claire" he said as I walk out the door trying to be as careful as possible so I don't wake up Justin.

I close my brother's door and turn around to come face to face a smiling Justin. "You scared me" I said breathing heavily and putting my hand on my heart. "S-sorry I couldn't s-sleep so I w-went to go a-and cud-dle with you b-but you weren't t-there" he said stuttering every once in a while

His green eyes start to turn glossy and then then next thing you know brown tears start forming around the rim of his green  eyes.

"Oh justin I was just talking to my brother no need to worry I'm still here. I'll always be here. Okay?" I said trying to comfort him, he sniffles and nods. "Alright let's go to bed" I told him, taking his large hand in my small one.

We lay down on the bed and I put my head on his chest listening to his quickening heart beat. I kiss the corner of Justin's mouth and the pace of his heartbeat quickens almost as if it's about to explode out of his chest.

🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫

Feb.27.2016

Jul.18.2017

May.27.2018
Humpdayyyyy!!!

Short chapter, but hope you liked it!!!