Chapter 7

Claire's P.O.V.

I keep on wondering about Justin's parents like if he had any or where they are? So I was determined to ask him about them today, I just hope it's not a touchy subject.

I make my way upstairs with some eggs, bacon, and toast, and a cup of orange juice.

I ascend up the carpet-styled stairs taking slow steps so I don't fall, once I get to the top of the hall I go into my room and see Justin sprawled out on my bed.

He looks to peaceful to be woken up, oh we'll this might be fun.

"Justin, wakey wakey!" I say a little louder than normal and he just groans and covers his head with the pillow.

I set the tray down on my nightstand and slip the pillow from underneath him and started hitting him with it, to be honest I probably look crazy right now.

He grunts and rolls off the bed, "What the heck!" he says while massages the back of his neck. My eyes widen "What did you say?" I said shockingly

"What. The. Heck." he said slower. He finally gets up and stares at me in confusion, while I'm here smiling like an idiot.

"Your not stuttering!" I yelled and hugged him. "Oh yea, I guess not," he said with a little chuckle.

I scrunch my eyebrows "You don't seem happy about it" I said with a slight frown. "No, no I am. It means I'm getting more comfortable around you" he says and gives me a reassuring smile.

All of a sudden Justin grabs my face into his big hands and leans down to kiss me full on the lips.

I pull away but his hands are still on my face "You know I love you right?" I asked and he nods.

"Love you too." he said snuggling into my hair. "Justin, what happened to your parents?" I asked him curiously, his eyes drooped and a frown replaced his dazzling smile.

. "Don't know." Justin said sadly and he hugged me tightly. We stand there for about 5 minutes until I felt something wet on my neck, I rub his back comfortingly not wanting to let him go.

He starts to sob so I bring him to my bed and gently we lay down together with his head on my tummy.

"You don't have to tell me about them." I said playing with his hair and trailing objects on his back with my finger. "N-no I w-will, I just m-miss them s-so much." he said with a frown.

"O-ok one day my mommy, daddy, b-brother, and I were going out to eat in my home p-planet and o-on the radio we heard t-that my planet was being I-invaded by another alien race so we were forced to move again, b-but they we're already to c-close to us so we had to leave right then a-and there." He paused for a second, sniffling.

He eventually regained his composure, "My m-mommy saw a space ship going to earth a-and told me to get on it, she told me to go find a m-mate and I did." He said with a sad smile while tears are constantly flowing down his precious face.

"What was your mommy, daddy, and brothers name?" I asked a sniffling Justin "My mommy's name is P-Pattie, my daddy's name is Jeremy, a-and my brothers name I-is Jason." he said crying again.

"Baby I'm here." I told him and give him a chaste kiss on his lips. "Claire, I l-love you with a-all of m-my heart." he said uncontrollably sobbing

"I love you too Justin" I said looking at him. "W-with all y-your heart?" Justin asked me and I nodded. "With all my heart" I said.

🐢🐙🐢🐙🐢🐙🐢🐙🐢🐙🐢🐙🐢

Short chapter!

Hope you liked it!!!

Nov. 25. 2015
May.30.2016
Jul.28.2017
Jan.27.2018