Chapter 5

I wake up to a loud-crashing sound; I jump up an quickly sprint down the stairs to see justin on the kitchen floor stuffing his face with apples and Nutella.

I laugh and he stares at me with his eyebrows scrunched up together. He shuffles to his feet and walks toward me and surprisingly kisses me with his Nutella-covered mouth.

I giggle as we kiss and he smiles, we pull away "G-good mor-rning butter c-cup" he said and smiles brightly down sat me. "Good morning, J" I said pecking his bottom lip and wiped some of the Nutella of it. Justin goes to clean up his face and I put the Nutella and apples away.

Justin comes back with his face free of Nutella and hugs me tightly. I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around his torso "J-Justin l-likes Claire" Justin mumbled into my neck and I mentally awed. "Claire likes Justin too" I said in his chest and feel him smile into my neck.

We pull away and stare like we're the only people in the room and nothing else matters. We both start inching our way closer and closer until he attaches our lips with another sweet kiss.

Once I cook breakfast and after we've eaten we go in the living room and watch The Little Mermaid, a movie Justin has grown to be obsessed with these past few days.

He says that he's going to prince Eric and I will be Ariel for Halloween and I just hug him and kiss him all over his face. He scrunches up his nose and squints his eyes, then he starts to smile creepily at me. "J-Justin loves Claire s-so m-much" he says and I freeze under his gaze.

I turn to Justin and tackle him with a hug hearing squeals and laughs of happiness as I began to tickle him, I stop and stare into his beautiful green eyes "Claire loves Justin more" I said sitting up on him so I'm straddling him, with my hands on my hips and raise of my brow.

"No J-Justin l-loves Claire m-more!" he said angrily and crossing his arms. "Ok cutie" I said playing along and kiss his nose, he lets a giggle escape his pink plump lips.

"Hey Justin, wanna go swimming?" I asked the fragile boy in front of me with wide curious eyes. "W-what's that?" he asked and looked at me intensely

"When you use your arms and legs to stay floating in a big pool of water; usually on a hot summer day many kids go to the pool and swim" I said and he nods his head slowly as if he sorta understands it.

"Don't worry I can teach you how to swim" I said giving him a reassuring smile and he smiles back, "Ok" he said and I get off of him and I grabbed his hand then led him upstairs.

He sits on my bed while I change into my baby blue bikini, I could just let justin use one of my brothers swim trunks that he has never worn. "Stay here Im going to get you some swimming trunks" I said and watch his eyes scan my body as I quickly leave the room.

A dark blush slowly appearing on my pale skin, I walk to my brothers room and knock on it. He opens the door with an annoyed look "What do you want buttmunch?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

   "Can you let Justin borrow some of your swim trunks?" I asked sweetly, "Sure I guess i'll let your little boyfriend borrow some of my swim trunks" he said with a smirk implanted on his face. "Thank you" I said looking around and feeling my cheeks heat up as he said boyfriend.

He grabbed his trunks and handed them to me. I thanked him again and quickly walked to my room to see justin shirtless wearing one of my bra's, I closed the door making justin jump in fright, "Y-you scared m-me. I'm r-ready Claire" He says stuttering adorably.

"Uh, that's my bra and it's only for girls" I said biting my lip to hold in my laugh, he blushes and looks down, "Oh" he said and I smile, "Here are you swimming trunks" I said and handing him my brothers orange and white swim trunks, he mumbled a thanks.

Justin started to take off his pants "Whoa, whoa. I'll be outside if you need anything" I said and walk out my room I quietly stayed outside rocking on my heels. "C-come in" I heard Justin's audible voice.

I slowly open the door to reveal a shirtless Justin with washboard abs and huge muscles. "Where's my Justin" I said and look around while he stands there giggling and shyly looks down.

I take a hold of his hand and lead him to the backyard, on our way we stop to grab towels and spray ourselves with sunscreen. We reach my backyard and the 6ft swimming pool, good thing Justin 6'2.

I immediately jump in the 5ft and Justin follows my actions. we both come up and stand up on the pool floor, "You want to learn how to swim?" I asked Justin and he nods his head super fast "Y-Yes, will you t-teach me?" he asked innocently.

"Of course! First cup your hands then spread your legs and arms out like a frog jumping then bring them in and do it again" I said to Justin while demonstrating and letting Justin copy my actions, "Good! Good keep on going Justin!" I exclaimed as he swam/doggy paddles to me.

When he reached me he stood up and pulled my face to his attaching our lips together running his tongue over my bottom lip. I let out a soft moan in his mouth and he held me tightly in his arms.

We pull away and smile at each other, "Aye keep it pg, I don't want any little Jlaire's running around!" I heard my brother yell outside of his window; we both look up at him and laugh.

Short chapter but hope you like it!!!

What should Justin and Claire's ship name be.

Jlaire, clustin, clastin, or Jusaire

Nov. 25 2014

Feb.27.2016

Jul.14.2017

May.27.2018