chapter 13

Claire P.O.V.

Me and Justin have been  getting a lot closer after his little incident. I was laying ontop of Justin with my head on his chest and he was rubbing his fingers lightly on my exposed skin. "I-i love y-you b-baby." justin says shyly burying his head into my neck. "I love you too justin." I say kissing his cheek. I sit up and straddle his waist "Can we go to the mall?" I ask justin and he nods while sitting up and wrapping his arms around my waist. I hop off of him and blow him a kiss while walking to the shower.

"Could I please come in with you?" he asks and immediately I start blushing. "N-no but I will help you wash up when you take your bath." I say and he nods gives head softly. I quickly wash up then get out and change into some jeans and a red shirt.

I walk back into the bathroom and justin is in there peeing, "Sorry!" I say over and over again while I close my eyes. Justin giggles "I-its ok, n-nothing you h-havent s-seen before." he says and I exit the bathroom until he ready. "Hey, you done in there?" I ask "Y-yea." He says and I go over to the tub starting the water and putting bubbles in it.

Justin gets in and I kneel down by the tub putting a towel down so my knees so they don't hurt. I grab a clean washing and start to gently scrub his body with some soap and water. Once he's done I wrap a towel around his waist so tightly that you could see little justin standing up. "Uh come on." I say guiding him to my room and put some boxers on him then some sweats, and a white wife beater.

He picks me up and spins me around as I tightly wrap my legs around on his wais. He holds me, while looking at me intently I let out a small giggle and he carries me down stairs. He lays me on the couch and sits on my being careful not to crush me. I tickle him all while I flip us over and im on top of him. I stick my tongue out and he sticks his tongue then licks my tongue with his. I scrunch up my face and he smiles innocently.

I start to feel drowsy and I look over at Justin and his eyes are droopy, he's starting to drool too. He wraps his arms around my waist and cuddles into me and I feel his mustache tickling my neck. That's the only thing I remember before I fall into deep sleep.

Please vote and comment!!!