Chapter 9

Claire P.O.V.

I decided that Justin will need to know a little more about being a teenager, so I got him a book about the basics, but I dont think he'll understand so I'll have to break it down for him.

Right now Justin and I are in the living room, " Ok Justin, from when the age of 13 to 19 you are considered a teenager; becoming a teenager is hard because you have to deal with school, having a social life,and especially hormones. Hormones are the worst because one minute you'll be happy and the next your angry;  they're just very irritating" I said beginning the speech.

When I finished Justin was sitting there shocked after I told them how people get pregnant. "S-so that means I-i could get y-you pregnant?" he said a little iffy on the situation and I nod "But you should only get your mates permission" I said strictly and he gulps and nods his head.

"Do y-you t-think that we A-are going t-to get m-married" he said curiously and I blush furiously. "Uh I dont know, I mean I never thought of that before" I said shyly

After the talk justin barley stutters anymore I think the talk has helped him approach his inner teenager. "Claire when w-we get married were g-going to have a lot of kids" he said sighing dreamily.

Justin picks me up out of nowhere so I out of instincts wrap my legs around his waist as he walks forward, he lays me on the bed kissing me tenderly as he starts to slowly lift the hem of my shirt as I moan his name. He starts to nibble on my ear down to my chest, then he starts to unbutton my bra.

"Justin" I said but he continued, "Justin stop" I said but he started to bite me. "Come on baby were having fun" he cocked his head to the side with a smirk.

He runs his fingers against my thigh, but I shake my head "I-im not ready yet" I whimpered against his touch but he just laughs darkly and shakes his head.

"Then why would you tell me all the things you told me about earlier weren't you trying to prepare, gosh stop being such a f'ing prude" he said staring me dead in the eyes while throwing my shirt at me.

I feet the salty tears rushing down my face as I try and cover myself up all while running to my room but on the way slipped and fell on my knee but I still managed to limp away from the horrible creature Justin has turned into.

I get to my room with blood gushing down my leg, so I go into my bathroom and try to clean it up but all it does is bleed more so I put a bandaid but it seeps threw. I lay down on my bed and start feel really tired all of a sudden, so I drift off.
🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁
Happy holidays!

Dec. 25. 2014
Sept. 6. 2017