Chapter24

Claire's P.O.V.

This week has been so hard, Justin is so irresistible. I have been so clingy to him, me and Justin have been getting a little more intimate with each other. Right now I'm laying on Justin and he's rubbing my but, which actually feels good.

I start to kissing Justin's lips hard and rough, while he caresses my face in his big hands. I main inside his mouth as our tongues meet each other half way. Once I start kissing him it's to much to stop, I'm attracted him like a magnet. Justin makes feel extraordinary, like a best friend and lover. I can tell him all secrets and my dark desires.

I straddle him and felt him harden through his jeans, I slightly rock my hips back and fourth as he lets out a string of moans. "Faster." he demanded me, so I rocked my hips in a fast motion to where he and I could experience the same pleasure. "Justin." I moaned in his mouth.

When we finally reached the peak he let out grunts and whimpers, followed by my soft moans. "Wow, baby your so sexy." he said trailing his finger down my arm causing me to shiver at his gentle touch. All I could do was kiss him with all the love I have for him in my body.

"Claire, promise you won't leave me." he says and I'm confused. "Why would you ever say something like that." I say sadly. "Because my d-daddy went on a vacation and n-never."he says with big innocent eyes. I leap into his arms and he softly sobs in my neck, "Oh Justin my baby I love you too much to do that to you. I couldn't live without you, you mean so much to me. I love you Justin." I say silently crying.

"I love you to claire, forever." he says and I smile. We pull away from each other and stare into one another eyes. "Claire you're my everything and I want to grow old with you, have babies with you,marry you, and do all the things normal couples do. I want to spend everyday of my life with you cause your amazing." he says with both hand on my face he pecks my lips two times.

"Don't worry we will have all of that, when ever your ready." I say against his lips. "I can't wait." he say picking me up I put my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He takes me upstairs never letting me go, that day me and Justin made love. It changed both of our life's.

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

That's the end.

If I made a sequel would you guys read it?!?! Comment if yes.