chapter 11

Claire P.O.V.

Me and Justin are getting ready to go to one of my bestfriends parties. Im wearing a long black dress with black heels and red lipstick, Justin is wearing a black shirt, black supras, and some jeans that sag. He looks amazing to be honest, we get into my car and I drive to the party.

Once we get there i see red cups all over the grass, drunk teenagers making out. I grab Justin's hand and we walk in there, people are dry humping, twerking, and anything else you could think of. Justin grabs a red cup, sniffs it, and scrunches up his face. I grab a red cup and slowly sip it because its the only one i'm having. Justin sees me drinking and he chugs it down, only to start to fake gagging it up.

I laugh at him and he grabs another one, "Theeeeseee areeee nastyyyy buuuut sooooo adictiveeee." he says slurring his words and laughing at himself. He got drunk fast, "Come l-leeets d-dance." he whispers in my ear and gropes my butt. I shiver in delight and grab his hand leading him to the dance floor.

He puts his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him "Yourrrrr sooo hotttt!" he slurs and he scoops his head down and nibbles on my ear, then he starts to kiss my neck to the corners of my mouth.

He connects his lips with mine and I taste the beer in his mouth. Justin's swirls his tongue with mine as he grips my butt in his large rough hands.

I moan and he pulls away looking at me in a haze "Thaaaat wassss hot!" he says clinging onto me and kissing me again except this kiss is really sloppy. He slobbered in my mouth, ewwwwww!!!

Justin is barley stable, so he has to lean on to me for support. I lead Justin to the car were I put him in the passenger seat then I make my way around to the car. I reach over Justin to put his seatbelts on as im sliding it over him he says "Whoa baby slow down wait till we get home then you can have Papi all to yourself." I freeze with wide eyes.

"N-no I wasn't doing that I was just putting y-your seatbelt on." I tell him so he doesn't think otherwise. "Ok." he says with a smirk and he bits his lip which sends me over the edge.

We finally get to my house and I help Justin to the door. I unlock the door and set down my purse as we make our way upstairs trying to make as less noise as possible.

When we get to my room I lay Justin on my bed and he pulls me with him as I let a squeal escape my lips. I feel really weird laying on top of him so I try to get off him, but he securely clamps his hands around my waist.

"Justin can I put on my pajamas?" I say and he shakes his head in my hair. I grab his face into my hands and give him the best puppy dog face, "Please."I say and see him contemplating on whether to let me go.

"Ok but you have to give me a kiss." he says and I quickly peck his lips. He arches his bushy eyebrow and shakes his head, grabbing my face. Justin gives me a big kiss with sound effects at the end and I smile at how adorable he is.

I get out of his strong hold and get my pj's from my drawer and I start to undress myself then I put on my pajamas on. "Thanks for the show." Justin says and I turn around and feel my cheeks get hot with embarasment.

I walk back to my bed and I climb onto justin, leaning down I nibble on his ear. I kiss both corners of his mouth then I give him a slobbery kiss.

Then I get off him, turn off the lamp, then lay down turning my back to justin. "Uhhh, ewww!" justin says probably wiping of my slobber with the back of his hand or his shirt. "Hey im just getting you back." I say with a smirk, justin rubs my thigh then he wrap a arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Goodnight." I say sleepily. "Goodnight, baby." justin says and finds my hand from under the cover and holds it in his larger hand and kisses my hair.

please vote and comment.

My birthday is in 7 more days!!