chapter 8

Claire's P.O.V

I played with Justin's brown-silky hair, he instantly fell asleep; he cuddled against me & purred like a baby kitten.

I awed at the site of him sleeping peacefully but then my stomach growled so I quietly set his head on a pillow and he curled against it.

I tip toed to the door when I faintly heard Justin sniffling I looked at him and he had pout stuck on his face "Why A-are you l-leaving me claire?" justin said making grabby hands.

I sigh and walk towards justin and hug him but as soon as I am in his arms he pins and hovers on top of me, my breath hitches and he just smirks mischievously.

I squint my eyes in suspicion "W-What are you doing?" my voice quavering he doesn't answer me.

He scooped his head down and started to kiss my neck, I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan he trailed up to the corners of my mouth and gave my lips a big-slobbery kiss.

I pushed him off me and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand "Ew!" I shrieked and he just giggled looking straight at me with an innocent smile.

I cross my arms and smirk to my self but before he could even blink I jumped onto him, straddle his waist, pinched his cheeks and gave him kisses all over his face, then I tickled him until he cries "O-O-kay Cl-laire!" he said in between his laughs.

I stop tickling him "Hey wanna make cookies?" I asked in exitment and start bouncing up and down happily.

"Uh Claire it h-hurts down there," justin said with a groan.

I furrowed my eyebrows then realization hit me, "Oh, sorry" I said and got off of him I cant believe I just dryh- I'm not even going to think it.

We get down stairs and get all the ingredients to make the cookies.

Justin rolls the the dough, I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his slim-tight waist and gave his shoulder a gentle kiss. He turns around and engulfs my small body in his arms then kisses my cheek.

We both let go and I start rolling the dough when Justin puts his hands ontop of mine and I feel his front being pressed against my back.

We finished making the cookies and we both ate about 10 then we watched finding dory. Which is probably my most favorite movie from the 2000's I loved dory and her funny personality, she made justin laugh quite a few times.

We made popcorn and had more cookies throughout the day. Matt joined us and we all hung out together. This is the best day ever.

We both cuddled into each others arms. "I love you Claire," Justin said then leant over and kissed my lips "I love you too justin." I said then kissed his lips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

RIP SAMMY :'( (Justin's dog)

I love his blonde hair!

Dec. 14. 2016
Jan. 27. 2018